Windows 10: Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Discus and support Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aprtimes2, Aug 19, 2018.

1. aprtimes2 Win User

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally was fixed (so I thought) learning my mistake I thought I was in the clear when my audio starts cutting out everytime a Windows Sound played or a game/video with audio started up (it sounded like a faulty lightbulb busting). I tried to update my drivers to get it fixed, it worked, but my microphone didn’t work. I went back to Recording devices, it shows up, but instead of being registered as my High Definition microphone, it registers as Realtek (my Laptop’s built-in microphone) even if I update the drivers to High Definiton, reinstall them, set my microphone as default device. Nothing seems to work.

My theory is that my Laptop fails to register my headset’s microphone (I use LS20 Lucid Sound Headset) anymore and if I plugged in a different headset, it will be fine, but I don’t another headset as disposal (besides my backup LS20, but the issue still carried on with that one). Is my theory reasonable?

Is there any downloadable/custom drivers that could fix my problem or a solution (troubleshooting doesn’t work).

:)

aprtimes2, Aug 19, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 19, 2018
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

my microphone isn t working

configurationi Hello Angela,

Thank you for helping me, it is so nice to have your help. My answers to your questions are the next:

• I think that there are problems because it is a new laptop. A problem with the sistem concerning my web camera I solve it earlier, but the problem with my microphone I don't know how to solve it. I don't know why isn't working correctly.
    • The troubleshooting I tried so far were Microfon Configuration>Microphon>Config. the microphone for recognising the talk>Start> Microphon configuration. After this my computer can't solve the problem.
    • The windows version is 10.0.14393 Generare 14393 (I have to specific that my computer is in Romanian language).
    • I don't have any microphone, so I just used the one who is integrated in windows.
    I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

alexandra1lxndr, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

1. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish - Similar Threads - Microphone isn’t working

2. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Alright, so I have had this for a long time. So, I downloaded this voice changer to mess around with my friends. And then my mic just stopped working. I watched youtube videos, And I've read 2 articles and system restore didn't help me but a command prompt pulled it I...
  3. AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUDIODG.EXE is crashing - because of Microphone+Clownfish: Hi, I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun, but there is one problem and Clownfish "support" wasn't able to help me. This is what I get in Event Viewer - https://pastebin.com/2Q7dFUh7 ... I have the latest drivers. It crash always...
  4. Microphone isn’t working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone isn’t working after update: When I updated windows around seven months ago I noticed that my headset wasn’t working the microphone wasn’t showing the mic I thought that was fine and I was just going to get a new one once I got my new computer I got my new computer. I got a new hundred dollar headset...
  5. Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!: So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled the application. I later returned to my PC, and while using Discord, I noticed my friends couldn't hear me; that I was...
  6. Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer: Yesterday I decided to download a voice changer, just for fun, but after installing it my microphone went really quiet and my friends could barely hear me, only when they set me to the highest volume and no one else was talking. When installing it my command prompt popped up...
  7. Headset working but microphone isn’t

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset working but microphone isn’t: For some reason my microphone stopped working. I was in the middle of a game and then I get out and my audio is working but my mic isn’t working. I tryed connecting a different headset still just sound but no mic. submitted by /u/BillyForest123 [link] [comments]...
  8. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  9. microphone gone quiet after downloading clownfish

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone gone quiet after downloading clownfish: I recently downloaded a program called clownfish which is a voicechanger. I tried it but it didn't work for me so I uninstalled it and every time I go on discord now all my friends say that they can barely hear me. I've turned all my settings up on full in the microsoft...
  10. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mic not working after clownfish

2. mic not working after installing clownfish

3. network not workong after installing clownfish voice changer

4. microphone not working after installing clownfish,
  5. after clownfish my mic is not working,
  6. microphone not working after downloading clownfish,
  7. clownfish mic not working,
  8. i uninstalled clownfish now audio not working,
  9. How to fix microphone after clownfish,
  10. clownfish microphone not working,
  11. after using clownfish my microphone doesnt work,