Windows 10: Microphone not showing in Recording Devices

Discus and support Microphone not showing in Recording Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm attempting to plug in a SADES SA-708 headset into my onboard microphone jack. The only thing that appears in my recording devices is Digital Audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Coathar, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Coathar Win User

Microphone not showing in Recording Devices

I'm attempting to plug in a SADES SA-708 headset into my onboard microphone jack. The only thing that appears in my recording devices is Digital Audio (S/PDIF) and I cannot get the microphone to show up. I have a Intel D975XBX2 and cannot find any drivers for anything really. Thanks.

:)

Coathar, Jul 5, 2016

2. microphone not showing in recording devices!

it says The drivers for this device are not instaled (code 28) , then when i click on update it says Windows could not find driver software for your device

SpencerScranton, Jul 5, 2016
  3. microphone not showing in recording devices!

ever since i upgraded to windows 10 my microphone hasnt been working. it isnt showing up anywhere on my computer. It is a
    KOTION EACH G4000 Stereo Noise Cancelling Gaming Headset w/ Mic HiFi Driver LED Light for PC. I dont know how more else to explain my problem i have show disabled devices checked and
    ive tried almost everything. Please help!

SpencerScranton, Jul 5, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Jul 5, 2016
  5. Coathar Win User
    Neither of the drivers worked, both said they couldn't find the headset plugged in.

Coathar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microphone not showing in Recording Devices - Similar Threads - Microphone showing Recording

2. Microphone not recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not recording: My microphone was not working and I reinstalled windows and audio drivers. When I speak the icon shows movement indicating that sound is being sensed, but nothing records in voice recorder, skype of other program. Troubleshooters have not found a problem....
  3. my headset microphone is not showing in recording

my headset microphone is not showing in recording: I'm using the HyperX Cloud Stinger headset. Instead of my computer using my headset microphone, it was using the one inbuilt into my laptop. I went to recording to switch devices and my headset didn't show. I tried running multiple troubleshooters and reset my drivers with...
  4. Microphone will not record

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone will not record: the microphone in my speakers is not working. I have insignia speakers don't know the technical name that play audio just fine. However, when I try to voice record our sons school work & then playback...nothing. I feel like the answer is super simple, like wrong port...
  5. External microphone not showing in the Recording tab

External microphone not showing in the Recording tab: My Windows 10 laptop is not recognizing any external microphones. I have two headsets: a Bluetooth one and one for an audio jack. Both headsets work correctly on other devices. When I connect the headsets to my computer, I can hear audio, but the microphones do not work....
  6. Headset microphone not showing up in Recording Devices

Headset microphone not showing up in Recording Devices: Hi, my son has done a Windows 10 update a few days ago on his PC and since then the microphone on his headset is not working. We have tried all the fixes like uninstalling and reinstalling the audio drives but it simply has stopped working and it was working fine before the...
  7. Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option: Every time I open Game Bar the microphone option is not being displayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-is-not-showing-the-microphone-recording/d768d2d7-0e04-42f7-a05c-1e08f4ccb9e4
  8. Headset not showing in Playback, Same as the microphone not showing in Recording.

Headset not showing in Playback, Same as the microphone not showing in Recording.: xcraft hp1000 headset plugged into my motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-not-showing-in-playback-same-as-the/6c75bf79-4f7c-4763-9c46-b04a121267f5
  9. Microphone wont show in recording devices

Microphone wont show in recording devices: Hello my computer decided to go AWOL and it started giving me troubles with my recording devices, i am unable to enable or disable my other mics i have in there. The previous mic i use is also absent from the recording devices tab but shows up in the device manager. I tried...
  10. Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI

Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my microphone since it doesn't show up on the recording panel. My spec : Graphic Card : AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=D4AC4856-9166-4C37-A7D6-ECDD3EEB4C17&lang=eng screen : Sharp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset microphone not shown in recording devices

2. microphone not showing in list of devices