Windows 10: MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

Discus and support MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a question for Microsoft: Is it possible that MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus slows down my computer? I have only experienced it in games that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BálintZombor, Jul 4, 2018.

1. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

I have a question for Microsoft: Is it possible that MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus slows down my computer? I have only experienced it in games that the performance is worse than it was before I installed MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus.

:)

BálintZombor, Jul 4, 2018

2. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

I have a question for Microsoft: Is it possible that MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus slows down my computer? I have only experienced it in games that the performance is worse than it was before I installed MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus.

BálintZombor, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

Hi Bálint,

This shouldn't be an issue, unless you have a very limited storage space. Your system may perform poorly when it doesn't have enough space to store additional files. Check this support article for the steps on how to

Free up drive space in Windows 10

Additionally, utility applications that comes with your Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus installation may be running automatically when your system starts, thus, using up some of your system resources. I recommend that you start your system in a

clean boot
    state and see if the issue persists.

Also do check if reinstalling Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus and your game applications can improve the situation.

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 29, 2020
  4. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

Cannot OCR in Office 365 Pro Plus Windows 10

I have Office 365 Pro Plus from work. The install goes without chance to select what you want to have. It installs everything. Its a known "feature".

Normally I would select OCR component during the install.

But not in this product.

I need to OCR an image. In older version I would paste the image into OneNote and there would be a context menu to extract text out of image.

Now there is nothing for it.

Could someone please advise - is OCR cut out of the 365 Pro Plus or I have to somehow "activate" it?

Boppity Bop, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

1. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft 365 Pro

2. Office Professional Plus 2019 redirected to 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Professional Plus 2019 redirected to 365: I recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop and then installed Office professional Plus 2019. When I launch Office Apps they want me to sign in and treat me like I need to switch to 365. This, I understand is because Microsoft has embedded program redirects into the...
  3. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019: Hello, I have registered for a free trial of microsoft 365 about 3 days ago and I used the installer in my microsoft account to download microsoft 365 but when I use the online installer, it installs microsoft office 2019 pro plus instead of Microsoft 365 and it even looks a...
  4. Installing Office 365 over Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016

Installing Office 365 over Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016: What is the best way to Install Office 365 (Home) over/in place of Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016? When I went from Office 2013 to Office 2016, somehow both editions showed up at the same time when I viewed Office Account - Product activation. The more I tried to fix it...
  5. Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016

Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016: After upgrading to 20152.1 my Office 365 has changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016 and is requiring activation If I select Change license option then my valid MS Office 365 license is presented but nothing appears to happen when I select it and click next (it stays as MS Office...
  6. Office 2013 Pro Plus

Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  7. Is Microsoft Professional Plus 2019 compatible with Office 365 Persona

Is Microsoft Professional Plus 2019 compatible with Office 365 Persona: I have Microsoft Professional Plus 2019, should I uninstall it, I want to install Office 365 Personal which has Power Point 2010 with it, I have P.P. 2007 & want to upgrade , should I uninstall the Professional Plus 2019 before upgrading to 365? My Version # is 1903 154719
  8. In Jan. 2019 Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus automatically installed and the default Office....

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Jan. 2019 Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus automatically installed and the default Office....: I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 installed on my computer. I noticed in January 2019 that Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus en-us was then installed and now the default office program. I don't know why it was installed. I would like to use my Home and Student...
  9. How to Install Office 365 Pro Plus with the new Ribbon Interface on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Install Office 365 Pro Plus with the new Ribbon Interface on Windows 10: Microsoft has launched new versions of Office this fall, but not all of them are the same. If you are running Office 365 or purchased a new subscription, you will get the opportunity to experience a new interface that simplifies the Ribbon; first introduced in Office 2007....
  10. Unable to Activate Office 365 Pro Plus on Windows 10

Unable to Activate Office 365 Pro Plus on Windows 10: I am eligible to use Office 365 Pro Plus through my University and was able to use it with no issues on Windows 7, but upon attempting to install the programs on Windows 10 I am unable to activate the programs through the Microsoft Activation Wizard. I consistently receive...