Windows 10: Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF

Discus and support Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I have downloaded microsoft mouse and keyboard center, and also selected acrobat as not function properly. Still the Acrobat Pro does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peoplee_527, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF

Hi there,

I have downloaded microsoft mouse and keyboard center, and also selected acrobat as not function properly.

Still the Acrobat Pro does not support horizontal scrolling, unlike other programs such as word, chrome which works perfectly.

How do I solve this problem? (yeap, please don't tell me to press shift+scroll up/down. This simply makes 4-way scrolling meaningless)

:)

Peoplee_527, Aug 12, 2018

2. Horizontal scrolling in Windows 10 doesn't work

Hi,

We would like to further clarify your concern since you mentioned that you are also experiencing the same issue that you cannot use the function of horizontal scrolling. We need additional details to assist you with your concern in using the horizontal scrolling
    with your mouse in Windows 10. Kindly provide the answers to the questions below:

• Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps provided in the thread?
    • If you have already completed any troubleshooting steps, we would like to confirm what were the results?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition - How to Horizontal Scroll?

I discovered by chance, how to do horizontal scrolling with the Surface Arc Touch Mouse.

Double tapping the top of the center strip, converts the arrow on the screen into a symbol with circle and four spear heads inside the circle pointing in four opposite directions.

Sliding the mouse left an right results in horizontal scrolling and up and down in vertical scrolling.

I couldn't find anything in the Microsoft instructions explaining this.

VictorSztainbok, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF

Horizontal Scroll Jump

Agreed, have seen in the List Mode that the focus moves the view left to right or back depending on where the click occurred. The other Modes are straight-away lists of Folder then files with the vertical scroll bar, no horizontal scroll bar.

Berton, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF

1. Microsoft 4000 mouse horizontal scroll in PDF - Similar Threads - Microsoft 4000 mouse

2. Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked: Hello there.I bought a Microsoft Mouse 4000 and it never worked. The brand new battery runs out after 3 minutes and the mouse shuts off. Last week, I returned back to the Best Buy store 60 W 23rd st. New York NY where I have purchased the mouse and they have informed me that...
  3. Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked: Hello there.I bought a Microsoft Mouse 4000 and it never worked. The brand new battery runs out after 3 minutes and the mouse shuts off. Last week, I returned back to the Best Buy store 60 W 23rd st. New York NY where I have purchased the mouse and they have informed me that...
  4. Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Invert HORIZONTAL Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert HORIZONTAL Scrolling: Hi, I have figured out how to invert the vertical scrolling in Windows 10 by changing the value from 0 to 1 in the registry, but I would also like to invert the horizontal scrolling. Any tips? Thanks!...
  6. Horizontal Scrolling

Horizontal Scrolling: I am having this issue where if I can hover over anything that can scroll horizontally it does that automatically without me doing anything. I bought a new mouse to see if that was the issue and it isnt. I have pressed the shift button and that stops it then if I release it...
  7. HELP. Mouse seems stuck in horizontal scroll

HELP. Mouse seems stuck in horizontal scroll: For (seemingly) no reason I can't scroll up and down in Chromium browsers anymore. I keep seeing this icon (only in the affected browsers): https://imgur.com/a/gne1wmk Pressing shift makes the icon disappear but I still can't scroll. The browsers in question are Opera,...
  8. Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working: Has anyone solved this problem yet? Tried all suggestions/recommendations on previous threads. Nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-horizontal-scrolling-not-working/f4d27346-2c28-4190-8a53-b60750edfdf5
  9. Horizontal Scrolling

Horizontal Scrolling: Suddenly, my Win10 desktop has been reacting oddly when mousing. Instead of scolling vertically with the wheel, it scrolls horizontally. The problem doesn't seem to be with the mouse. I've tested three wireless and one corded with same results. Secondly, when moving pointer...
  10. Horizontal Scroll Jump

in Windows 10 Support
    Horizontal Scroll Jump: Has there been any progress in fixing Windows 10 way of auto scrolling to the right/jumping to the left in a folder when you try to select a file with the mouse? 110558