Windows 10: Microsoft account error

Discus and support Microsoft account error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I restart my Surface Book 2 I get a 'Microsoft Account Error'. I spoke to a MS tech who ran me through a bunch of diagnostics but didn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuperCus, Aug 6, 2018.

1. SuperCus Win User

Microsoft account error

Every time I restart my Surface Book 2 I get a 'Microsoft Account Error'. I spoke to a MS tech who ran me through a bunch of diagnostics but didn't resolve the issue. Wen I follow the prompt to resolve it I end up on a loop with error 0x80090016.

Please help

Andrew

:)

SuperCus, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft account error :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Microsoft account error

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft account error

1. Microsoft account error - Similar Threads - Microsoft account error

2. Error Create Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Create Microsoft Account: Ffzhjy6rfsdjhtryfhsdytsyfdhytrfshd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-create-microsoft-account/1d5be9aa-4aa0-4bf4-a7f3-60131cb4747d
  3. Error Create Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Create Microsoft Account: Grfresynhnrrumjf6yes4yru6imfe4e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-create-microsoft-account/2d8fe454-7f8a-4a5d-9f29-f0d7af48d862
  4. Microsoft account login error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login error: When I am logging in my laptop through this Microsoft account it is showing The user profile service faild the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Also I have tried the method of rebooting it but when I press restart while holding shift the options of troubleshooting and...
  5. Microsoft account login error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login error: When I am logging in my laptop through this Microsoft account it is showing The user profile service faild the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Also I have tried the method of rebooting it but when I press restart while holding shift the options of troubleshooting and...
  6. Microsoft Account Signing In Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Signing In Error: Q mobile W1 Microsoft Account Signing In Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-signing-in-error/77329a16-fb86-4b81-9d06-f5381ae651ff
  7. Minecraft Microsoft account error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Microsoft account error: Okay so here is my problem - I recently got the windows 10 edition of Minecraft on my PC. I then made a new Microsoft account then signed into that account on the Windows 10 edition. I also have the PS4 version of the game and recently updated it. The game asked me to sign...
  8. error in birthdate on microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    error in birthdate on microsoft account: Microsoft has a family member who is well (I mean well) over the age limit of 18 as 6 years old. It gave this family member the birth date of when we purchased the computer (or someone it was set up that way accidentally). We have been trying to change this and contacting...
  9. Microsoft account login error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account login error: Has been not able to login my Microsoft accounts on a single PC I had done fresh restart on my PC then I had removed my Gmail account and added my Outlook account and then I am not able to to remove any accounts no I am able to to remove the lock screen inward time I change...
  10. Microsoft Account PIN Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account PIN Error: I have been trying to login to my laptop using the PIN sign-in option, but every time I come to the sign-in after my laptop had gone to sleep, it tells me that the security on my laptop had changed so go to the settings to check it out. I do this every time and I come to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why microsoft account errors