Windows 10: microsoft account inquiry

Discus and support microsoft account inquiry in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; whenever I log into pc with Microsoft acct, I see that iam not automatically logged into bing ...I would have to manually log in..i believe it was... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Pathfinder, Jan 31, 2017.

1. microsoft account inquiry

whenever I log into pc with Microsoft acct, I see that iam not automatically logged into bing ...I would have to manually log in..i believe it was changed after I fixed a corrupt user acct snafu earlier in week..how can I resolve this*Shock

:)

Pathfinder, Jan 31, 2017
  2. Allan_I Win User

Prevent sync of contacts and calendar from Windows phone 8 to Microsoft account

Hi 1 min 55 sec,

We appreciate it that you post your inquiry here in the Microsoft Community forum.
    I have determined that your inquiry is already a Windows Phone issue because it invloves the configuration on how to prevent the synchronization of your contacts to your account. With that, I moved your post to the proper
    forum (Windows Phone) for better assistance. A person with knowledge of your inquiry will update this thread as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Allan_I, Jan 31, 2017
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Permissions issues

You can try the username that you use when you first set up your Microsoft account.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Jan 31, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

microsoft account inquiry

I assume you're talking about Bing Rewards. I have msn.com set as home page and when I log in, I'm automatically signed in to all the services at the top except Skype. Does your msn page look like this ? I can see my avatar when I'm signed in and every service with an arrow has notifications and are signed in.

microsoft account inquiry [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 31, 2017
  5. yes, i see the msn page..but again, i would have to log in manually..before, i was able to open up msn and np. odd.

Pathfinder, Feb 1, 2017
  6. mrgeek Win User
    Beyond signing out by clicking your avatar and then making sure that you have the "Keep me signed in" box checked when you sign back in, I'd be baffled myself.

mrgeek, Feb 1, 2017
  7. speaking of baffled, when i sign in on other browsers like palemoon, it wont remember me loggin into bing.. i try using lastpass' autologin which it does, but in palemoon it wont lol? i guess ill have to address their suppport. as for edge its still unresolved..unless i find way

Pathfinder, Feb 1, 2017
  8. mrgeek Win User

I use Lastpass on Chrome and PaleMoon, a Firefox branch. No issues on either. I have msn.com as my home page on both. Good Luck and let us know if you resolve this.

mrgeek, Feb 2, 2017
  9. the problem wont go away. right now, iam on citrio browser which uses chrome platform...it keeps me logged into bing just like edge. so for now, my problem is about 50% resolved. it is what it is and ill just have to work around it. never heard of citrio? me neither..seems very responsive without too much of any lag on web pages. doesnt eat up too much resources.

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft account inquiry - Similar Threads - microsoft account inquiry

2. Quttera inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quttera inquiry: Hello to every IT professional or techie people here,Hope anyone can help me with my question please. Someone from this Microsoft community provided me the link of Virus Total and I always use that before clicking any links. My friend provided me a skiing video link that he...
  3. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  4. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  5. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  6. Trojan Inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Inquiry: Hello, recently I was doing an experiment and I downloaded a file which contains a trojan. Windows Defender automatically stopped it and I ran a full scan with malware bytes and windows defender. It was a Trojan:Win32/Dridex. My question is, can trojans be detected easily?...
  7. mict.dat Inquiry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mict.dat Inquiry: I have a file which is named mict.dat with 1GB of file size what is this for and can i delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mictdat-inquiry/685ce150-b832-4e31-9cd0-a1e4dd05aa0d"
  8. Pricing inquiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing inquiry: Hi! How much are paper licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pricing-inquiry/c1708124-57f3-428b-a7f5-8d494f006f28"
  9. bluestacks inquiry

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    bluestacks inquiry: i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it affect the memory? will it affect the CPU?*Shock 82202
  10. inquiry on "Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol " ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    inquiry on "Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol " ?: I see its disabled...and when try check box to enable it, message said it will forcibly disable it. do I need this to be checked on or allow it to stay off? [img] 73348