Windows 10: Microsoft account keeps asking to verify

Discus and support Microsoft account keeps asking to verify in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; About every 12 to 24 hours, a notification appears in the bottom right of my screen to verify my identity. If I click it, it leads me to the picture... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by appss, Oct 12, 2015.

1. appss Win User

Microsoft account keeps asking to verify

About every 12 to 24 hours, a notification appears in the bottom right of my screen to verify my identity. If I click it, it leads me to the picture below. I have done this 10 times. Any ides?

:)

appss, Oct 12, 2015

2. SP3 keeps asking to verify my MS account.

Ah, repair usually refers to hardware.

You might try (using a web browser) changing your Microsoft Account password. That MIGHT solve the problem.

Barb Bowman, Oct 12, 2015
  3. SP3 keeps asking to verify my MS account.

I think I might have fixed it.

On my account my tablet was under devices twice. I removed one so far it hasn't asked for crediencials again.

Thank you.

bluepies'sworld, Oct 12, 2015
  4. Microsoft account keeps asking to verify

Think they want your Microsoft Account not your gmail account details.
    I have All of them but the one to sign in has to be my msn.com account I set up years ago

hTconeM9user, Oct 12, 2015
  5. appss Win User
    When I set up my Microsoft account, it allowed me to use whatever email I wanted so I chose my gmail

appss, Oct 12, 2015
  6. oh right but I have always used Microsoft one.
    When you first used it did it work ok

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft account keeps asking to verify

1. Microsoft account keeps asking to verify - Similar Threads - Microsoft account keeps

2. Verifying microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verifying microsoft account problem: [IMG]Hello, i have trouble logging into my microsoft account. It kept telling me to fix my microsoft account. The exact thing it wrote is “we need to fix your microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in shared experiences settings.” So i...
  3. Keep being asked to verify my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep being asked to verify my Microsoft account: Keep being asked to verify my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-being-asked-to-verify-my-microsoft-account/4361c590-bb5b-4be4-9dcc-94150b3ee679
  4. My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.

My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.: After not using it for a few days, it asked me to verify my microsoft account. I was able to use cntrl alt dlt to get out and i was still logged in, and scanned for viruses. it said there were none. could there be malware?...
  5. Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account

Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account: Hi Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity, That was me using a V.P.N, But i will no longer be using sky as my address as i am changing providers in the next couple of days. So thank you for being so vigilant. But Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account as this is...
  6. Verify Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Microsoft account: Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 18362.476 (1903/May 2019 Update) I'm trying to change my Microsoft account settings because after I log off off windows, it's asking me for a password to get back in, even tho I have disabled the password prompt, and I am the only user....
  7. Cannot Verify Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Verify Microsoft Account: After Clicking verify I am greeted with this message even though my internet is working perfectly [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-microsoft-account/36a8ae37-04ae-4f3f-a4ae-2c92177532a2
  8. Can't verify microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't verify microsoft account: I have re-installed Win 10 multiple times because of some problems and this time when I clicked Verify either through phone or email I received nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-microsoft-account/d2ecd7b5-e788-403a-af12-0cfb5506bb9f"
  9. Microsoft Family Verify keeps popping up on Child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Verify keeps popping up on Child account: My son's PC microsoft account keeps popping up the 'You must verify this computer in order to enable family features.' on every log in, and family features no longer work, is there a way to fix this? His account is unrestricted now because of this. He's logging into the PC...
  10. Verify my Microsoft Account

Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft keeps asking for verification of account

2. keeps popping up for verification code outside of office

3. windows verification keeps popping up

4. microsoft account keeps asking me to verify,
  5. Microsoft account keeps asking to verify,
  6. keep getting asked to verify microsoft account,
  7. microsoft family verify child account,
  8. how to verify microsoft account popping up,
  9. microsoft account keeps asking for mobile number,
  10. microsoft keeps asking me to verify account,
  11. microsoft keeps asking me to varify pasword,