Windows 10: Microsoft account login does not work

Discus and support Microsoft account login does not work in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For several weeks I have tried to login to my windows account, keeps telling my password is wrong, reset password, then go to second step tells me... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by debgram, Aug 2, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

Microsoft account login does not work

For several weeks I have tried to login to my windows account, keeps telling my password is wrong, reset password, then go to second step tells me password is wrong. I keep resetting and and it says it was successful but then when I go to use it, it says it's wrong. I can't even try adding the extensions to Edge because of the password, you have to login to your account.

:)

debgram, Aug 2, 2016

2. windows local login does not change

I've updated by windows password multiple times however my local windows 10 login (using my microsoft account) password does not change. When I try to use the local account password to login to my microsoft account online it does not work.

How can I change it so that my windows local login is the same as my microsoft account?

megacharizard, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Microsoft Account: My Nokia 820 does not login

• Your contacts are stored on people.live.com. So, I don't understand why you think your contacts are lost.
    • By storing the contacts on the cloud and making 'your information' SIM independent, windows phone keeps your information secure. Again, I don't see why this is also a fault with the OS. With other platforms, where contacts are stored on the SIM, if you
      were to lose your phone, anyone can just pop in your SIM and see your contacts. With windows phone, your data is not compromised.
    • You can download and back up your contacts from people.live.com whenever you want. So, the contacts are under your control and you don't have to lose it if your account ever goes down. Though, why you believe that an account will 'fail' is beyond me.
    • Comparing 820 to S3 is unfair. A more apt comparison would be an S2 and 820 since 820 is, at most, a mid range phone.
    Sorry to see you leave windows phone Microsoft account login does not work :(

Jay_answers, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft account login does not work

1. Microsoft account login does not work - Similar Threads - Microsoft account login

2. Window 8 login not working Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 8 login not working Microsoft account: Hi all, My husband died a couple of weeks ago after a very short illness. He gave me his Google, Microsoft and other passwords and I managed to log into everything but his computer. He has an old Toshiba with a Window 8 installed. When I click on his account it gives me his...
  3. Window 8 login not working Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 8 login not working Microsoft account: Hi all, My husband died a couple of weeks ago after a very short illness. He gave me his Google, Microsoft and other passwords and I managed to log into everything but his computer. He has an old Toshiba with a Window 8 installed. When I click on his account it gives me his...
  4. Microsoft login does not work for any app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft login does not work for any app!: So today I wanted to download Minecraft. but when I pressed Minecraft Microsoft login for java it something went wrong in the login process. I thought this was odd so I went over to the Xbox app to see if I could login there. Whenever I tried to login a popup would appear and...
  5. Microsoft login does not work for any app!

Microsoft login does not work for any app!: So today I wanted to download Minecraft. but when I pressed Minecraft Microsoft login for java it something went wrong in the login process. I thought this was odd so I went over to the Xbox app to see if I could login there. Whenever I tried to login a popup would appear and...
  6. Microsoft account login not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login not working in Windows 10: Hi,I recently got a new laptop and it's been set up with a local account OS is Windows 10 64 bit, but every time I try to login to my Microsoft Account in the local profile, after entering a verification code Windows asks for my Microsoft account password which is exactly the...
  7. Microsoft account login not working in Windows 10

Microsoft account login not working in Windows 10: Hi,I recently got a new laptop and it's been set up with a local account OS is Windows 10 64 bit, but every time I try to login to my Microsoft Account in the local profile, after entering a verification code Windows asks for my Microsoft account password which is exactly the...
  8. Microsoft account login not working in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Microsoft account login error nothing is working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account login error nothing is working: Hello, I am unable to log into my Microsoft account or even attempt to make a new one. I have recently purchased a asus zenbook duo and everything runs smoothly except i cant download any apps since it wont let me log in. Either it says there is an issue on your end and to...
  10. Windows account does not login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows account does not login: Yesterday I logged in to my PC with no problem. Today I get an error that I cannot sign in. All my settings is gone. I use this PC for work, and now I won't be able too, as everything is gone. It happened after the last update....