Windows 10: Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

Discus and support Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wiktor Sabatowski, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that

:)

Wiktor Sabatowski, Feb 27, 2024

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Nonstop Windows Explorer refresh

Hi everybody!

I have just returned from vacation and as usual I have downloaded all the photos (more than 3000) and I'm renaming them. But while I'm renaming the photos one by one there is a nonstop Explorer refresh of the folder. And having to rename 3000 photos you
    can understand how unsustainable it is to have a refresh every 3 seconds. In addition, the system seems to weigh more and more so that to move from one photo to another (after working for a while) it takes a lot of time. And this is very stupid for a PC with
    16GB of RAM and a Ryzen 7.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

MarioCodazzi, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhere
    My PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,
    Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.
    Nothing works.

And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling Windows, which don't want to try right now.

I have my same Outlook Account logged on my brother's laptop and my PC. In my PC, it's Administrator but in my brother's laptop, it's logged as a Guest. Yesterday I logged in with that account on my brother's laptop,
    and this refreshing problem appeared on my PC. So I'm suspecting this problems can be caused by
    syncing same account on different devices. IDK

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

P.S : I logged out and removed my account from that laptop, but it still keeps happening

Tanveer Raihan, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

1. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop - Similar Threads - Microsoft account page

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  4. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  5. Nonstop attempts to login to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop attempts to login to my account: Hello,I've recently started receiving a lot of Unsuccessful sign-in attempts from all over the country and other counties, and wanted to know is there any other action item I need to do on my end to stop the attempts? I've changed my password, used two factor authentication...
  6. Nonstop attempts to login to my account

Nonstop attempts to login to my account: Hello,I've recently started receiving a lot of Unsuccessful sign-in attempts from all over the country and other counties, and wanted to know is there any other action item I need to do on my end to stop the attempts? I've changed my password, used two factor authentication...
  7. My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop: Problem: I dont know what its called so i can only describe . The screen keeps blinking turning black and back to the desktop. monitor is still on nonstop and once it pops up the desktop the shortcuts i have refresh Things ive done: Ive restarted the computer and still got...
  8. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works. And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling...
  9. Refreshing a page,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refreshing a page,: how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refreshing-a-page/70b21e61-ff24-45fc-9310-a24f8d461e5f
  10. page refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    page refreshing randomly: I open a page up and as soon as I go to type it does not matter which website I am on it is making my page refresh it'self, and then it will be fine for a little while but should I open a new tab up this happens first try every new tab the page will refresh as soon as I type...