Windows 10: microsoft account problem

Discus and support microsoft account problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My problem is I want to change this email in my microsoft account because I want to delete that microsoft account(pls see attached file) and into a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by chito, Aug 21, 2016.

1. chito Win User

microsoft account problem

My problem is I want to change this email in my microsoft account because I want to delete that microsoft account(pls see attached file) and into a completely new email microsoft account. But my computer 'Acer XC - 603' is under Devices and I do not know how to transfer that to my new microsoft account I just recently created.

:)

chito, Aug 21, 2016

2. Microsoft account problem

Hello,

Based on your post, you're having challenges signing in to your Microsoft account. Signing in to the Microsoft account may fail if the phone date is not correct. It may also fail if the network connection is not working properly. We'd like to know the error
    message you're getting. Have you tried accessing your account online? When was the last time you accessed your Microsoft account? Where is the account signed-in? Are accessing your account from the same location or device?

For reference, you can also check this link if you're having trouble signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

We look forward to your reply.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Microsoft account problems

yes i can

robbarton722, Aug 21, 2016
  4. microsoft account problem

TairikuOkami, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

microsoft account problem

1. microsoft account problem - Similar Threads - microsoft account problem

2. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account problem: I am facing a problem with my Microsoft account ever since I bought the laptop the day before yesterday. Actually I'm new to this so I cant quite get the solution of my problem. Every time I need to sign in to my mcsoft account I'm getting a popup saying I have a problem with...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Microsoft Account: Guten Morgen,Ich habe meinen Windows 10 Rechner anfänglich als Mitarbeiter einer Firma benutzt und damals auch meinen Microsoft Account dieser Firma für den Rechner verwendet.Jetzt bin ich aber seit längerer Zeit schon selbständig und verwende den alten Account nicht...
  4. Microsoft account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account problem: I just turn my microsoft account to local. How can I turn it back to administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/9bf8ef82-70b3-4696-aa8f-48b42f060ca1
  5. microsoft account problem

microsoft account problem: whenever i turn on my pc, i get a message your microsoft account needs attention in Shared experiences, your outlook settings out of date. Also in microsoft edge sync needs to be fixed by giving pin everytime. I tried many fixes like Safe scan, DISM, etc. but nothing helped....
  6. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account Problem: I'm getting a pop up message that says " We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix iti n Shared experiences settings." Is this some sort of scam and how do I prevent this pop up ? Thank you....
  7. Microsoft account problem

Microsoft account problem: I am getting so sick and tired of the pop up "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed.Select here to ix it in the Shared experiences settings. Between Microsoft, Edge and Chrome the minute they fiddle with somethings then all these...
  8. Microsoft account problem?

Microsoft account problem?: A popup appears slides out like other 'official' notifications, and prompts to click on a link to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/88ae0d2c-3759-484d-ada5-fcd77f808a67"
  9. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account Problem: [ATTACH] Anyone else getting these several times a day even after entering in your credentials? I feel like this is just wrong. submitted by /u/joykilled [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dma9vp/microsoft_account_problem/
  10. Microsoft Account Problem

Microsoft Account Problem: I changed my email on my account a few months ago and now I keep getting the Microsoft account problem notification. Every time I try to fix it when I enter my password and user name it states that something went wrong and that I need to try again. Also my account still...