Windows 10: Microsoft Account sign-in again

Discus and support Microsoft Account sign-in again in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In the settings I have an old email address I need to change the one on administrator (there is a screenshot attached). I want to remove that email... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by chito, Aug 20, 2016.

1. chito Win User

Microsoft Account sign-in again

In the settings I have an old email address I need to change the one on administrator (there is a screenshot attached). I want to remove that email address (under Administrator) because I already deleted that email on gmail months ago. I have a new email signed in on microsoft account but that is not working because there is always a new notification from microsoft account to fix that and sign in (there is a circle red x). I have no idea how to fix this I tried signing many times and changing forgotten passwords but they all never worked.

Microsoft Account sign-in again [​IMG]

:)

chito, Aug 20, 2016

2. Microsoft Sign-in Again, Again and Again ...

Hi,

I realize that you want the Microsoft login feature be restored to the previous one. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the PC?

• From which version of Windows did the upgrade happen to Windows 10?

For performance issues on your PC, you may refer to the steps suggested by “Yashwanth Kotakuri” from this thread to check if that helps.

Performance issues on Windows 10

If you want to go back to the previous version of Windows then follow the steps under the section “Can I go back to my old operating system?” from this article to check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12426/windows-10-help-upgrade

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 20, 2016
  3. SuperVT Win User
    Microsoft Sign-in Again, Again and Again ...

First of all, I did not request the windows 10 upgrade. I received and email stating that "I" scheduled the upgrade for a particular date. I did not. In order to delay the update, there was only a four day window to do so, and I happen to be away from my
    computer at the time the update was scheduled to occur. The update occurred. I am very disappointed with the way this has happened. And as a result, I first began to have "computer-locking" issues which causes me to have to login in again, and again. This
    occurred after I signed in using my microsoft password.

How can the the microsoft login feature be restored to the previous one?

Please help .... this is very exasperating!

SuperVT, Aug 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account sign-in again - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account sign

2. Getting signed out of Microsoft Account after sometime requiring sign-in again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting signed out of Microsoft Account after sometime requiring sign-in again: I have this recurring issue in my Surface Laptop Studio 2, where I am getting signed out of my Microsoft account after some time, and then I have to log in again. The details in the event viewer is as follows, please let me know how to fix the issue.General======Failure to...
  3. Getting signed out of Microsoft Account after sometime requiring sign-in again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting signed out of Microsoft Account after sometime requiring sign-in again: I have this recurring issue in my Surface Laptop Studio 2, where I am getting signed out of my Microsoft account after some time, and then I have to log in again. The details in the event viewer is as follows, please let me know how to fix the issue.General======Failure to...
  4. lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...: lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again click sign in not working return lock screen window???...
  5. lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...: lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again click sign in not working return lock screen window???...
  6. lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN: EACH N EVERY TIME WHENEVER I TURNED OFF MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10...N I RESTART IT....UT SIGNED ME OUT FROM EACH N EVERY ACCOUNT OF MINE...INCLUDING GMAIL ACCOUNT ON CHROME AND NETFLIX ACCOUNT... DONT WANT TO SIGN IN AGAIN N AGAIN AFTER EVERY RESTART... NEED HELP!!!...
  8. Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again: Microsoft Family requires the child sign in again every single day otherwise - this weekly report will not reflect their screen time and recent activity for that device. I receive a message on the child’s account. How many times should he sign-in?...
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  10. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft windows sign-in again