Windows 10: Microsoft Account sign in

Discus and support Microsoft Account sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; ​Hi, Everytime I try to sign in to my Microsoft account.. The box comes and goes in a split second.. I cant even see it properly.. I cant login..... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ashes, Apr 24, 2016.

1. ashes Win User

Microsoft Account sign in

Hi,
    Everytime I try to sign in to my Microsoft account.. The box comes and goes in a split second.. I cant even see it properly..
    I cant login.. Which means I cant play games..*Mad

:)

ashes, Apr 24, 2016
  2. Jessen P Win User

Sign in option reverted to Microsoft account sign in instead of the log on code that is programmed

Hi,

Since you have programmed the log on code and that is what is not working then I would request you to provide the query in Technet forums for better assistance.

Technet forums - Windows 10 General

Thank you.

Jessen P, Apr 24, 2016
  3. tbone148 Win User
    Sign in option reverted to Microsoft account sign in instead of the log on code that is programmed

None of the fixes suggested seemed to work for me, but I contacted Microsoft phone support and a very amiable gal helped me through to a fix. She walked me through a system scan of some kind which included a fix for the problem. Something must have corrupted
    because not only were pic files not opening, but access to the Store was not working and neither was the pin code for log on. The scan directed by the gal at Microsoft fixed up EVERYTHING. Very happy with the help desk.

tbone148, Apr 24, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Account sign in

1. Microsoft Account sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account sign

2. Sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into microsoft account: I have 3 computers. On 2 machines a password is required to sign into microsoft account. When I sign in, I cannot select "Privacy" All other options are OK, for example, I can select "Security" or "Account Information" with no problems. When I try to select Privacy, I am...
  3. Sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign into microsoft account: I have 3 computers. On 2 machines a password is required to sign into microsoft account. When I sign in, I cannot select "Privacy" All other options are OK, for example, I can select "Security" or "Account Information" with no problems. When I try to select Privacy, I am...
  4. Sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft account sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in: HiI recently upgraded my Toshiba L5000D PLAS to solid state drive with 8Gb DDR2. The new operating system is Windows 10 64 BIT, after previously operating on Windows 10 32BIT. I have signed into my Microsoft account but screen on start up has a pop up message - "can't sign...
  6. Microsoft account sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account sign in: HiI recently upgraded my Toshiba L5000D PLAS to solid state drive with 8Gb DDR2. The new operating system is Windows 10 64 BIT, after previously operating on Windows 10 32BIT. I have signed into my Microsoft account but screen on start up has a pop up message - "can't sign...
  7. Microsoft Account sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account sign in: How can I prevent windows asking my microsft account password when I am going to log in to my device using my microsoft account as my windos account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in/cd034d3d-215f-4bd6-a65f-003baedba108
  8. signing in to a Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    signing in to a Microsoft account: What is the advantage of signing in to a Microsoft account when you start your windows 10 computer? 120390
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  10. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...