Windows 10: Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs

Discus and support Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I am pleased to announce that Microsoft has acquired messaging app developer Wand Labs. This acquisition accelerates our vision and strategy for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs

Source: Microsoft acquires Wand Labs to accelerate innovation in Bing intelligence and Conversation as a Platform - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2016
  2. CarolLJ Win User

windows defender and AVG? did i miss something?

"Note Avast also acquired Piriform (CCleaner, etc.) recently."

Great, there goes another excellent app down the tube! Once those big vendors get a hold of something, it's downhill from there on.

*Sigh*

CarolLJ, Jun 15, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Photo app - Where do I go to enhance photos.

Ni Nina,

In the Photos App, click a photo

At the top, look for a Magic Wand Icon and click that to access the Enhance functionality . . .

DaveM121, Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs

1. Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs - Similar Threads - Microsoft acquires messaging

2. Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.: Hi. So, first thing, when I try to download apps in the Microsoft Store, it fails when trying to acquire licenses with the error message, "Something went wrong on our end", and error code 0x80070005. I have been troubleshooting for hours now with no luck, so I'm hoping I can...
  3. Microsoft Windows 11 will have vendors with Toshing, Festa, Freeton, and Microsoft Vendor,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 11 will have vendors with Toshing, Festa, Freeton, and Microsoft Vendor,...: Hillsfet on Microsoft Windows 11 on June 2, 2021, 1A A1, 100000 1000000, All on Wednesday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-11-will-have-vendors-with/6ba8d2b4-d96e-4040-b01e-2dd5684009ac
  4. Microsoft Store not downloading apps and always acquiring licsense

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading apps and always acquiring licsense: I've tried a lot of different ways including resetting my computer and signing in with a brand new microsoft account and it still doesn't work after I will. Please help!!!...
  5. Microsoft acquires Zenimax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft acquires Zenimax: BBC news link Microsoft buys Fallout creator Bethesda for $7.5bn - BBC News 164915
  6. Whiteboard - Magic Wand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whiteboard - Magic Wand: I cannot see the magic wand to import paper whiteboard to a digital board? is this a different version of this app? Thanks Moved from: Microsoft Education Office Other...
  7. Microsoft Vendor Authorization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Vendor Authorization: Hi, I work with Defence Research and Development Organization ( Central Govt Org, India) . I am buying 10 Licenses for Windows 10 Professional and 10 Licenses for Windows 2019 Server. One of the vendor ie "Generic Software Solutions" has submitted the " Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence: The title is self-explanatory , I tried everything to resolve it Powershell command , WSReset and even clear the cache. Just help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-licence/d23f1727-d597-4884-8f52-266e552e41dc"
  9. Microsoft to acquire GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...
  10. Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future: Experience what it’s like to enter B87, Microsoft’s top-secret dream factory. [img] Tucked away on Microsoft’s vast campus in Redmond, Washington, is Building 87, a nondescript building that houses some extraordinary hardware labs. Now you can take a virtual tour...