Windows 10: Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware

Discus and support Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On June 27, 2017 reports on a new variant of Petya (which was later referred to as NotPetya) malware infection began spreading across the globe. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware

Source: Advanced Threat Analytics security research network technical analysis: NotPetya Microsoft Secure

:)

Brink, Oct 3, 2017

2. Audit Access event = no internet

Hi Janeane,

Thank you for the prompt response. I posted the question in the Security > Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics section.

StanKalaydzhiev, Oct 3, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware

1. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware - Similar Threads - Microsoft Advanced Threat

2. Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices: Here's an answer I got using the new Bing, the world’s first AI-powered answer engine. Click to see the full answer and try it yourself. https://sl.bing.net/kkp0F8da9RYThis is a full chat with bing copilot during mitigation attemlts prior to full pc whioe and cloud retore to...
  3. Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistant Advanced Malware Threat Windows, Chrome, and Mobile devices: Here's an answer I got using the new Bing, the world’s first AI-powered answer engine. Click to see the full answer and try it yourself. https://sl.bing.net/kkp0F8da9RYThis is a full chat with bing copilot during mitigation attemlts prior to full pc whioe and cloud retore to...
  4. Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection: Will Microsoft ever indicate an invoice number and then indicate Microsoft will deduct money from some account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-defender-advanced-threat/3c01d8ce-e3c2-4611-a6e7-baab3a130c5b
  5. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection

Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection: Good day, We have a lot of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection licenses under our Microsoft 365 admin center. need to find out if these are standalone licenses that i can use on our enterprise workstations that are running a mixture of windows 7 , 8.1 and 10?...
  6. Advanced Threat Protection

Advanced Threat Protection: Hello , I am trying to test ATP safe attachment by defining the policy to "block" malicious attachments . Sent a test mail , however malware was not detected and the message came in the user inbox normally . Can you advice what the test fails please ?...
  7. Advanced Threat Protection

Advanced Threat Protection: When will ATP be rolled out to Joe Public ? Probably we benefit in some way already because surely anything it stops is relayed to Windows Security . However it would be great and reassuring to know we have it in our Arsenal . Welcome any opinions Thanks...
  8. Malware threats

Malware threats: I have just received two emails threatening me with the elimination of all of my data if I do not provide 900 Euros in bit coin. How can I verify that this is a legitimate threat and how did it pass through Defender' protection, if valid?...
  9. Advanced Threat Analytics new version 1.6 is now available!

in Windows 10 News
    Advanced Threat Analytics new version 1.6 is now available!: Advanced Threat Analytics new version 1.6 is now available! We really love and are proud of what we do: we continue to innovate in order to help you identify advanced persistent threats (APTs) and insider threats in your network before they cause damage. As of today,...
  10. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics public preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics public preview now available: Howdy folks, It's a big big big day for us here in the Identity and Security Services team at Microsoft! If you've seen one of my presentations ("Identity is the new control plane"), you know that one of the things that sets us apart is our focus on delivering a...