Windows 10: Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time?

Discus and support Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to play a game in my laptop with the all in one media keyboard but I can't use both touch pad and keyboard at the same time. Any solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hyp_r, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Hyp_r Win User

Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time?

I'm trying to play a game in my laptop with the all in one media keyboard but I can't use both touch pad and keyboard at the same time. Any solutions to fix this?

:)

Hyp_r, Aug 20, 2018

2. Wake from Sleep with Touch Pad and Keyboard

My laptop is an ASUS X55LA. I have attached both photos and yes, I was referring to the device manager. BTW there is no 'Power Management' settings in my BIOS.

Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time? [​IMG]

Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time? [​IMG]

SamTheGr8est, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft All In One Keyboard Touch Pad Problem

From the beginning the touchpad didn't work when i pressed other keys on the keyboard. I installed the drivers, connecting and reconnecting the dongle in different ports, run troubleshooter on device drivers, none of this works. It s the same thing that
    is on laptops that you can deactivate in synaptic settings but using a desktop, i don t have the settings for touchpad. Why you don t do something with this? This keyboard is not cheap and many guys have this problem. When i use the keys, the touchpad freezes
    until i let go of the keys i pressed.

StanciuSebastian, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time?

Microsoft All In One Keyboard Touch Pad Problem

Hello Stanciu,

We'd like to get more information regarding this so we could better check and provide a more established resolution. Please provide the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Have you tried connecting the Microsoft all in one keyboard touch pad problem? If so, please check if the same issue happens.
    • Does the issue persists when you unplug and plug back in the USB dongle?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time?

1. Microsoft all in one media keyboard can't use touch pad and keyboard at the same time? - Similar Threads - Microsoft media keyboard

2. Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.: I have a Surface Book 2 and I've had the common issue that I can't type/use the keyboard while using the trackpad. I've tried to solve this by using the Registry Editor solution and following these steps: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Synaptics > SynTP and then click on...
  3. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard: I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros. There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same...
  4. Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.: Hi there, I've had this issue where I can use my Elan Smart Pad and keyboard simultaneously perfectly fine, but I can't click and use the keyboard though. I had this problem for a long time, and gaming is really hard when this happens. If anybody can help, I'd be really...
  5. Malfunctioning of touch pad and keyboard

Malfunctioning of touch pad and keyboard: Hello, I have Lenovo G40-70, winfdows 10 Recently I have been observing a strange behavior. The delete button doesn't work when I press it, but at randomly. Then it doesn't stop deleting the text until it deletes everything in the text box. Initially thought hardware button...
  6. How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?

How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?: Hi, I'm new here so if I do anything that isn't allowed pls have mercy on my soul. I'm on a TOSHIBA SATELLITE C75D-B7260 laptop. I've been trying to make it so I can use my touchpad while using my keyboard, this is solely for the purpose of playing video games. I have tried...
  7. Can't use touchpad and keyboard at the same time

Can't use touchpad and keyboard at the same time: 'm attempting to play a game on my new hp Zbook that requires me to use the keyboard and my touchpad at the same time. Whenever I do, it stops and won't let me. I tried to research the issue and turn off palm check or smart sense and I don't have either of these in my...
  8. Can't use a keyboard and touchpad at the same time

Can't use a keyboard and touchpad at the same time: Ever since I started using this computer the touchpad won't work at all when I use any of the keyboard buttons. I tried to find a fix for this but all of the fixes don't appear on my computer. I need help with this a soon as possible...
  9. Keyboard and touch pad issue

Keyboard and touch pad issue: I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware tests, the keyboard...
  10. Cannot use keyboard and touch pad at the same time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use keyboard and touch pad at the same time...: Hello, I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro computer running on Windows 10 Pro. My issue comes in where I cannot use the keys on the keyboard and the touch pad at the same time. I have searched several different times trying to find a solution to the problem, however upon my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all in one media keyboard keyboard and trackpad at the same time