Windows 10: Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is making moves to assert its position in the Home Automation and IOT (Internet of Things) space; the green market is ripe with potential and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 28, 2014

2. Windows 10 IoT Core

Hi,

I have developed speech recognition IoT device by using Windows 10 IoT core platform, now I want to sell my device in market, I need to buy the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT core license or I can sell it out in the market without the license, if license
    is required then how much it cost and how would I get it?

ArifAliBaigS, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise IoT

Does anyone know how to get an ISO for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Edition?

Microsoft states that Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a binary equivalent to Windows 10 Enterprise, does this mean I can just use a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise, and create an IoT image using Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer?

Does it only work with x86 version of Windows?

There is not much info on the internet about this...

Thanks,

David

DavidKochkerian, Dec 28, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10

1. Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft IOT company

2. Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2021 How to Downgrade to Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2019.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2021 How to Downgrade to Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2019.: Our Client Wants to purchase Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2019 License 100 Qty. From Where we can purchase this. Because when we check this with Microsoft they told us Now only Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2021 is available. SO From Ingram they told us we can purchase 2021 and downgrade the...
  3. Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2021 How to Downgrade to Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2019.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2021 How to Downgrade to Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2019.: Our Client Wants to purchase Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2019 License 100 Qty. From Where we can purchase this. Because when we check this with Microsoft they told us Now only Windows 10 IOT LTSC 2021 is available. SO From Ingram they told us we can purchase 2021 and downgrade the...
  4. Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use: Hi all.. i wondering if i buy notebook that comes with Windows 10 Home Edition OEM, for commercial or company use? as long as i know and search, there is no statement that company must use Pro Edition, but, suggested to use Pro Edition.or i can still buy Windows 10 Home...
  5. How do Software companies use Windows PowerShell?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do Software companies use Windows PowerShell?: I'm curious as to why do software companies use Windows PowerShell? Like what are the most common commands they use and why? What can I do in Windows PowerShell?...
  6. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise: Hi, Is there a way to enable microsoft store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise without additional cost? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-on-windows-10-iot-enterprise/568a7659-4a61-4f08-aaee-f1e60a42ea40"
  7. Windows 10 IoT enables the complete IoT lifecycle

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT enables the complete IoT lifecycle: Microsoft recently announced the public preview of the Azure IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service. The Device Provisioning Service is a new service that works with Azure IoT Hub to enable “zero-touch” device provisioning to an IoT hub. Using this service, devices can be...
  8. Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017: [img] Building an engaging and informative customer experience Windows 10 IoT provides a secure, cutting-edge IoT platform that will transform the way developers bring devices and solutions to market. With the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update, we’ve made huge...
  9. How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company: Microsoft IT has deployed Windows 10 to more than 95 percent of the company's employees primarily (if not completely) via in-place upgrades. Here are some of the lessons its IT department learned. Unsurprisingly, Microsoft has learned a thing or two about deploying new...
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect: During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of Windows 10 that the company is building for phones, tablets, PCs, conferencing systems and even holographic goggles. But...