Windows 10: Microsoft and the Networking Issue

Discus and support Microsoft and the Networking Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While attempting to update to this build, your PC may show a message that your wireless card is not compatible with Windows 10. The workaround is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by torre, Jan 24, 2016.

1. torre Win User

Microsoft and the Networking Issue

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102 - Windows 10 Forums

It is a shame that Microsoft cannot correct the issues with networking and limited internet with Win 10. The above statement is from the latest Insider Build.

What they do not realize (or don't care) is that the manufacturers do not always have the answer with their drivers. Some manufacturers are not providing support for Win 10. I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop that falls into this category.

Any IT pros with more knowledge care to opine ?

:)

torre, Jan 24, 2016

2. Search Engines and Facebook Issue in Microsoft Edge

Problem seems to have resolved itself.

White Venom II, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Search Engines and Facebook Issue in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Windows 10 version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1198) and I'm connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable. I haven't tried any others as apart from Firefox (which I hate using as it used to crash too often on my machine) I'm unsure of what other one's there
    are.

Thanks

White Venom II, Jan 24, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

It's unfortunate that hardware manufacturers don't or can't supply updated drivers for old devices on newer Operating Systems but a lot of the problem is simple economics. If a device is no longer being sold there is no money coming in with which to pay programmers to write the software.

Berton, Jan 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft and the Networking Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Networking Issue

2. Network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues: Hey, I been having network issues on my pc for a couple of weeks now. When try downloading something online I would get constant errors or when surfing the web, it would take a while for things to load meaning i would have to keep refreshing the page. Also, when attempting to...
  3. Network issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issues: Everything works fine but when I play a game like Valorant, or Fortnite it always says I have a network issue. I've been looking to fix this for like 5 hours and nothing has changed. It just lag backs and sometimes freezes for a little bit, but sometimes it's fine and...
  4. Networking Issue

Networking Issue: Ok here we go and i will try to make this simple.Two PC's. A desktop and laptop. Desktop and laptop are on same network. Desktop via ethernet. Laptop via Wireless.Turned on all appropriate network sharing so all good thereShared all drives on both with full permissionsDesktop...
  5. Networking Issue

Networking Issue: Hi! I'm having a big networking issue and it's really bothering me, I have done all the suggestions I've seen online with no luck.I have tried streaming through OBS and also tried multiple online games with no access - all show error messages about not being able to connect...
  6. Network issues

Network issues: Hello, I used a server MM picker for CS:GO for a few days and yesterday issues with my network appeared. Now, my Internet is showed as unidentified and my laptop cannot connect to any networks. It shows as "No Internet, secured". Additionally, whether I typed "Ipconfig" the...
  7. Network issues

Network issues: Hi everyone, here is context and my problem: I did a clean windows installation. Then, when using servicies as Steam and OneDrive to download games and files the download speed was around 5 Mbps. This is a problem since I my conexion is 600 Mbps simetrical. The thing is...
  8. Network Issue

Network Issue: So I have this issue where i cant connect to any school networks. My personal one works, public ones work nut school ones just say "cannot connect to this network" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-issue/26813f7d-989a-48d4-9d76-8e4a3e2f41f0
  9. Network issue

Network issue: I have a new computer with MS Office Professional Plus 2019 on it. I can see my other computer on the network, but I cannot access the other computer. Also, it says that I cannot create a new document in Word. ????? Help will be appreciated!...
  10. NETWORK ISSUE

NETWORK ISSUE: i am unable to connect my system in network after windows update.Other systems can be accessed from my system but my system cannot be accessed ,it is showing error 0X80070035 network path not found....