Windows 10: Microsoft and the ubiquity of data intelligence

Discus and support Microsoft and the ubiquity of data intelligence in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's got so much going on with data, analytics and AI, that at times its efforts seem chaotic. But these parallel efforts are coalescing, and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft and the ubiquity of data intelligence

Read more: Microsoft and the ubiquity of data intelligence | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 7, 2016
  2. LCRT Win User

why synchonizing pict and video in the hiest quality is possible only via wifi?

no, everyone knows you are very intelligent, but intelligence or stupidity doesn't matter when users are hit with bills worth several thousands because the phone decided to upload stuff on cellular. then they blame the phone, not their own intelligence.

LCRT, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Nokia Messaging with BT Internet email account

You're right! It works for me too now.

Thanks ubiquity

iainmann---01, Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft and the ubiquity of data intelligence

1. Microsoft and the ubiquity of data intelligence - Similar Threads - Microsoft ubiquity data

2. Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Is it possible to stop receiving these updates? If so, how?OS: Windows 11 Pro v 22H2 Build 22621.382AV: Malwarebytes Premium v 4.5.13.208 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-intelligence-updates-for-microsoft/58662316-c0ac-4d55-8967-300a2cd66ca2
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: I have 6 'important updates' that I have tried to install for about 4 weeks however I am having trouble. The updates will begin to install and then when they hit 100% they will reinstall, this happens twice and then my computer will restart. Has anybody had this issue...
  4. Background Intelligent Transfer service BITS data comsumption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Background Intelligent Transfer service BITS data comsumption: I've been noticing that BITS is consuming a lot of data. I'm on a metered connection and I only have limited data. I want to know what is the size of the file that the application is trying to download....
  5. Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed

Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed: I'm looking for threat intelligence feed from Microsoft for my thesis project to make a cyber security solution based on threat intelligence. I don't have too much knowledge in this matter. Does Microsoft provide threat intel feed to integrate in security solutions like SIEM?...
  6. About Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 News
    About Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender: If you administrate systems protected by Windows Defender, the default antivirus solution that is included in Windows, you may have noticed that Windows Update downloaded a definitions update called Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus. Windows Update...
  7. Ubiquiti Unifi and 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ubiquiti Unifi and 1903 update: Hey folks, So I have a Unifi controller (latest version) running on a Windows 10 box. I run Unifi as a service. I allowed Windows to update to 1903 and it immediate broke the service for the controller. Even after stopping the service, uninstalling the service, reinstalling...
  8. Microsoft Unboxed: The Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Ep. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: The Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Ep. 13: This week, dive deep on the intelligent cloud and the intelligent edge with Sonia and Colleen on Microsoft Unboxed. Colleen lays the foundation, explaining the basics of the intelligent edge and the intelligent cloud, and how this Microsoft worldview structures how we...
  9. Microsoft Teams advances vision for Intelligent Communications

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams advances vision for Intelligent Communications: This week marks the first anniversary of the worldwide launch of Microsoft Teams. In that time, Teams has grown significantly in both new capabilities and customer usage. Today, 200,000 organizations in 181 markets and 39 languages use Teams, including A.P. Moller–Maersk,...
  10. Microsoft Advancing ambition to democratize artificial intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Advancing ambition to democratize artificial intelligence: We are at an incredible moment in technology history. Thanks to cloud computing power, more advanced algorithms and the availability of massive amounts of data, the artificial intelligence (AI) field has exploded – allowing computer scientists to create technology many of...