Windows 10: Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model

Discus and support Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft officials are informing the troops today, July 3, about the company's anticipated sales reorganization. Executive Vice President Judston... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model

Read more: Microsoft announces internally its new 'commercial and consumer' sales model | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 2, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

When is LUMIA 640 getting Windows 10

There may have been ads and commercials for Windows 10 for PC but not for the phone. Tech sites and sales personel say anything they want. Microsoft has not announced any dates for Windows 10 Mobile for existing phones.

Windows 10 Mobile for insiders has been available for months.

garym123, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Continued support for Nokia?

Microsoft has yet to say exactly what it will do with current models but it's expected it will be a seamless transition from a consumer point of view. More Lumia models running WP8 are set to be announced on the 22nd.

psychomania---01, Jul 2, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model

1. Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model - Similar Threads - Microsoft announces internally

2. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  3. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  4. Acer announces latest lineup of consumer laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces latest lineup of consumer laptops: [email protected] 2020 | October Press Conference [media] Acer has introduced a suite of new consumer notebooks across its Swift, Spin and Aspire series, all powered by 11th Gen Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. The refreshed devices also come with...
  5. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play. [ATTACH] The Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse Microsoft launched the first IntelliMouse 23...
  6. NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models: Record 125 Laptops Offer Large Range of Options for Gamers, Creators Computex -- NVIDIA today announced the launch by leading manufacturers of 25 laptops fueled by its power-efficient NVIDIA Turing™ GPUs, broadening the reach of their revolutionary ray-tracing capabilities...
  7. Security Concerns of Consumer Routers / Some Commercial Routers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Security Concerns of Consumer Routers / Some Commercial Routers: I am an IT guy, so security is constantly on my mind -- I would like feed back as well some input and opinions into this injustice done by major manufacturers. This is the fact that major manufacturers of Consumer Routers (Mostly) are building in "Default" back doors to these...
  8. Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3: Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3 [img] We are still several weeks away from Microsoft’s E3 press event but what the company will talk about is starting to come into focus. Based on sources inside the company, expect to see new hardware at the event and...
  9. HP announces new premium commercial notebooks and all-in-one

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new premium commercial notebooks and all-in-one: Today, HP announced new premium commercial notebooks and an all-in-one (AiO) with Windows 10, along with innovative displays and accessories, designed to enable you to be more productive. [img] The HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 The HP Elite 1000 Series is engineered for...
  10. HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled a new, versatile all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) system, powered by Windows 10: the HP ElitePOS. [img] The ElitePOS modernizes the retail POS device with an innovative, sleek modular design that supports use cases beyond checkout to help the retail...