Windows 10: Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down

Discus and support Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From: Satya NadellaSent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 7:29 AM To: Microsoft – All Employees; All MS Store Employees FTE Subject: Embracing our future:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down

Source: Satya Nadella email to employees: Embracing our future: Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge | Stories

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2018

2. New firmware update for Lumia 950/950 XL: 01078.00027.15506.020xx

I got a bunch of complaints to Terry Myerson at Microsoft. Finally got some responses back from him. However, not sure if it's just lip service or he's really looking into it. We'll see.

"Thx, I’ll be sure the team is tracking this issue as well."

MOUJACK888, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Where is the ability to set data usage quotas?

Nyiama - Your response is not useful because you do not appear to have read the question.

I am trying to find out where to set the data usage quotas referred to by Terry Myerson.

Tryx3, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down

martyfelker, Mar 31, 2018
  5. roy111 Win User
    In my opinion AI is the biggest risk that we face as a civilization.

-- Elon Musk

obviosly AI is not really intelligent, only efficent, like in a beehive should we behave as bee?

roy111, Mar 31, 2018
  6. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Mar 31, 2018
  7. cereberus Win User
    I really hate the way, the term AI is bandied around. Any so called AI is only as good as the software developers. So called AI can only operate in confines of its programming - even learning pograms can only learn how to manipulate data.

They cannot decide to suddenly learn Japanese at an independent whim.

cereberus, Mar 31, 2018
  8. kado897 Win User

Yet*Devil

kado897, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down - Similar Threads - Microsoft announces leadership

2. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  3. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  4. Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update: Been playing Microsoft Bingo for years trying to get to number one on the Leaderboard, but when I get Bingos it will not add them to the leaderboard, went to support in the settings but it sends me to Facebook and wants me to sign up with them, I don"t want Facebook, I just...
  5. Announcing Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Search: This week at Ignite 2018, we announced Microsoft Search. We’re delighted to announce that we are expanding that vision to encompass search both inside and outside of Microsoft 365. By applying artificial intelligence (AI) technology from Bing to the deep personalized insights...
  6. Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty: Today we’re announcing a change to the Mitigation Bypass Bounty that removes Control Flow Guard (CFG) from the set of in-scope mitigations. In this blog, we’ll provide additional background and explain why we’re making this change. Mitigation Bypass Bounty Background...
  7. CPU is stuck in OC mode and not stepping down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU is stuck in OC mode and not stepping down: Asus G752VY, I76700HQ @ 2.60, 32 gb Ram, NVidia 980m, Samsung 960 Pro 500 GB Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.98 Two things I'm noticing first off using HWinfo 64 and CPUID HWmonitor, and Performance monitor, my I76700HQ @ 2.60 CPU is stuck in OC mode and is not stepping down at...
  8. CPU not stepping/clocking down when Idle?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU not stepping/clocking down when Idle?: I just noticed that my i7 2600K (overclocked) is not stepping down when idle in Win10 (10166). I haven't even checked in another build. But when switching back to win 8.1 no problem. Stepping down in MHz and Volt. I have minimum to 5% and max to 100% in power settings in...
  9. Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

in Windows 10 News
    Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice: During Windows 10 development, Windows UserVoice received a tremendous amount of valuable feedback from the user community. Your feedback has helped to shape what Windows 10 is, in a significant way. We are grateful for all your suggestions and comments! With more than 110...
  10. Terry Myerson talks Windows 10 priorities, VR headsets, Surface goals

in Windows 10 News
    Terry Myerson talks Windows 10 priorities, VR headsets, Surface goals: Mary Jo Foley had a chance to sit down with Microsoft Executive Vice President of Windows and Devices Terry Myerson at Microsoft's Windows and Surface Studio event last week. In 30 minutes or so, we talked about everything from Microsoft's Windows 10 Creators Update (a k...