Windows 10: Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019

Discus and support Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since we launched Visual Studio 2017 in March of that year, it has become our most popular Visual Studio release ever. Your feedback has helped our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019

Source: Whats Next for Visual Studio | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2018

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Linney Win User
    visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-system-requirements-vs.aspx

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019

1. Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Announces Visual

2. Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2019: Hello, i have a question. I wanna ask if its safe to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio because it is taking 2 gigs from my drive. I dont need it just yet and i just wanna know if i can unistall it safely from my pc.Thank you for understanding....
  3. Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2019: Hello, i have a question. I wanna ask if its safe to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio because it is taking 2 gigs from my drive. I dont need it just yet and i just wanna know if i can unistall it safely from my pc.Thank you for understanding....
  4. Nuget visual studios 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuget visual studios 2019: Yea hi I need to talk to somebody over the phone about nuget visual studios 2019 I heard that it's an apk package installer and I heard that ide development programs are visual studios nuget connected to me and I'm wanting that disconnected from me...
  5. visual studio 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2019: How do i upload VS to a Server? I am trying to use VS as Expressions does not work anymore... I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2019/3ed4af1c-0f49-47fb-96b2-2c298abab671
  6. Visual Studio Community 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Community 2019: Hello because i dont want to use visual studio Community 2019 anymore i uninstalled it but after it was uninstalled my games wasnt working anymore so i had to install it again any ideas how i can fix that? [moved from de-de]...
  7. visual studio 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visual studio 2019: while compiling i am getting unable to start program........... ........................................................ the system cant find the file specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2019/340212e7-3f09-417e-86c5-b1e23c3ba984
  8. Visual Studio 2019 Blank?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual Studio 2019 Blank?: I have just opened up Visual Studio 2019 (free version) And there is nothing there. I opened it with unity but I separately downloaded it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2019-blank/c3c00455-11fb-401c-92f0-ef5e31dbc637
  9. Microsoft announces availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1: Today, in the Microsoft Connect(); 2018 keynote, Scott Guthrie announced the availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1. This is the first preview of the next major version of Visual Studio. In this Preview, we’ve focused on a few key areas, such as making it faster to open...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment: I've been having all kinds of fun lately with Kubernetes, exploring building my own Kubernetes Cluster on the metal, as well as using a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure with AKS. Today at the Connect() conference in NYC I was happy to announce Visual Studio Connected...