Windows 10: Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709

Discus and support Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today i install Windows 10 1709 and Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit not working anymore. I need this for old Windows game. 100751 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandi1987, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709

Today i install Windows 10 1709 and Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit not working anymore. I need this for old Windows game.

:)

Sandi1987, Dec 19, 2017
  2. Mark Isi Win User

What program does Windows 10 update want removed?

Hi Vincent,

You can try the Application Compatibility Toolkit for Windows 10. Feel free to check out
    this page from our TechNet support page to get to the download link.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Dec 19, 2017
  3. Compatibility Assistant: This app can't run on this PC

I want to create some shims for a program I have. On my other machine ACT with Compatibility Assistant installed fine and was able to create the shim. On this machine, I get:

Compatibility Assistant

This App can't run on this PC

Application Compatibility Toolkit Microsoft Corporation

Application Compatibility Toolkit doesn't work on this version of Windows. An updated app may be available.

Windows 10 pro on both machines.

I went into safe mode, same error message.

Both 64 bit and 32 bit versions won't (the program I need to create shim for is 32 bit).

Any help would be appreciated.

Corscadden, Dec 19, 2017
  4. Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709

Layback Bear, Dec 19, 2017
  5. Sandi1987 Win User
    Sandi1987, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709

1. Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Application Compatibility

2. Microsoft ACT Application Compatibility Toolkit not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft ACT Application Compatibility Toolkit not working properly: I've been trying to get some older games to work, but to no avail. ACT literally refuses to save any custom databases and fixes I create and it throws an error that says: "There was a problem in executing the compiler. The database could not be created successfully, the...
  3. Microsoft ACT Application Compatibility Toolkit not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft ACT Application Compatibility Toolkit not working properly: I've been trying to get some older games to work, but to no avail. ACT literally refuses to save any custom databases and fixes I create and it throws an error that says: "There was a problem in executing the compiler. The database could not be created successfully, the...
  4. Microsoft ACT Application Compatibility Toolkit not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Application Development Servers Toolkit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Development Servers Toolkit: Yes, I did you do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-development-servers-toolkit/c3c98d01-4ae2-4d84-9593-dd87d4a5dd65
  6. Application Development Servers Toolkit

Application Development Servers Toolkit: Yes, I did you do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-development-servers-toolkit/c3c98d01-4ae2-4d84-9593-dd87d4a5dd65
  7. Application Development Servers Toolkit

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Application compatibility in the Windows 10 ecosystem

in Windows 10 News
    Application compatibility in the Windows 10 ecosystem: Our application ecosystem is incredibly diverse, encompassing tens of millions of applications (apps) with numerous versions, languages, architectures, services and configuration options. While our ecosystem is complex, our vision is simple. All apps on Windows devices should...
  9. Applications Compatibility with Windows 10

Applications Compatibility with Windows 10: Hi All, I am planning to upgrade my office PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Will all the applications for e.g. terminator, SoapUI 1.6, TortoiseSVN 1.6.3 etc work as normal on Windows 10? Is there any way to find out the applications or application versions I am using are...
  10. Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 10: How to: Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 10 How to Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows Windows 10 The Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit is a small, portable diagnostic tool that runs through a suite of tests to diagnose the hardware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application compatibility toolkit windows 10

2. microsoft application compatibility toolkit windows 10

3. windows 10 application compatibility toolkit

4. Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit,
  5. application compatibility toolkit for windows 10,
  6. microsoft application compatibility toolkit for windows 10,
  7. application compatibility toolkit,
  8. application compatibility toolkit win 10,
  9. windows compatibility toolkit windows 10,
  10. windows application compatibility toolkit,
  11. updated app of windows application compatibility toolkit,