Windows 10: Microsoft apps disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft apps disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One day, I fresh start my laptop then all the Microsoft app(Word,Excel,Powerpoint) is disappeared.... How an get it back...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadaDamha, Sep 4, 2018.

1. MadaDamha Win User

Microsoft apps disappeared

One day, I fresh start my laptop then all the Microsoft app(Word,Excel,Powerpoint) is disappeared....

How an get it back...

:)

MadaDamha, Sep 4, 2018

2. The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Sep 4, 2018
  3. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 4, 2018
  4. pls2337 Win User

Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

pls2337, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft apps disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps disappeared

2. Microsoft Apps disappearing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps disappearing in Windows 11: After recently updating Windows to the latest version Windows for ARM, I noticed that after booting up, almost all of the Microsoft apps had gone Microsoft Store, Media Player, Office, Windows Terminal, etc..., and I need to fix this. Does anyone know why or how to fix it?...
  3. Microsoft Apps disappearing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps disappearing in Windows 11: After recently updating Windows to the latest version Windows for ARM, I noticed that after booting up, almost all of the Microsoft apps had gone Microsoft Store, Media Player, Office, Windows Terminal, etc..., and I need to fix this. Does anyone know why or how to fix it?...
  4. Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar: I downloaded "Sway" and "OneNote" from the Microsoft Store. I made a shortcut for the apps and put it in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but the icons on the taskbar disappeared, any idea why?...
  5. Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar

Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar: I downloaded "Sway" and "OneNote" from the Microsoft Store. I made a shortcut for the apps and put it in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but the icons on the taskbar disappeared, any idea why?...
  6. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  7. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  8. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  10. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....