Windows 10: Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

Discus and support Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 2, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new application that you didn’t know existed.

Microsoft has quietly pushed a new update for “Microsoft Apps” on Google Play Store for Android devices. The updated Microsoft Apps allows you to sync your phone to your Windows 10 PC running the latest insider build.

“Sync photos from phone to PC (Windows Insiders only),” the chaneglog of the update reads.

“Try the new Your Phone app on your PC to quickly access the most recent photos from your phone,” the banner titled “Are you a Windows Insider?” reads. To sync your phone and PC, you would need to:

It’s worth noting that Your Phone app for Windows 10 is still rolling out to the Windows Insider and the integration may or may not work.

You can download Microsoft Apps from here.

The post Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 2, 2018
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app :(

t_ski, Aug 2, 2018
  3. HossHuge Win User
    AMD deal brings Android apps to Windows 8

Seems like a good deal.

source

HossHuge, Aug 2, 2018
  4. theonedub Win User

$.10 android apps

Google Wallet just doesnt want to cooperate with me, but I have been able to pick some of them up through the Amazon Android App Store, which has been price matching a couple of the apps and offering some of their own 10 cent apps as well.

theonedub, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Android

2. Android Apps not showing up on Windows 11 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android Apps not showing up on Windows 11 Your Phone app: Hello,I have a Samsung S10e phone and two PCs Surface Pro X Windows 10, Surface Pro 8 Windows 11 with Your Phone App installed on both. In both cases my android phone apps tab does not appear at all. I have re-installed the app and made sure everything is updated. The...
  3. Android Apps not showing up on Windows 11 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android Apps not showing up on Windows 11 Your Phone app: Hello,I have a Samsung S10e phone and two PCs Surface Pro X Windows 10, Surface Pro 8 Windows 11 with Your Phone App installed on both. In both cases my android phone apps tab does not appear at all. I have re-installed the app and made sure everything is updated. The...
  4. How to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    How to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app: [ATTACH]When Samsung unveiled its flagship device Galaxy Note 20, they teased the Your Phone […] This article How to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to Add Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Surface Duo and Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the...
  6. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro: I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC? What is the minimum...
  7. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  8. The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10: Any ideas on how I can get the Your Phone app to sync? I had it working with an old phone but just tried again after a year or so and it won't sync anything but show's it connected. I tried: -Removing data on the android app and windows app -Reinstalling both apps...
  9. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  10. Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10: How to: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your...