Windows 10: Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

Discus and support Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Howdy folks, We heard our customers loud and clear—they want support for the Microsoft Authenticator app on Apple Watch. So, that’s why I’m thrilled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

Source: Microsoft Authenticator companion app for Apple Watch now in public preview Enterprise Mobility + Security

:)

Brink, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

Source: Microsoft Authenticator (beta)

Brink, Aug 27, 2018
  3. poit57 Win User
    Microsoft Account authentication

After more research, I have found my answer. It looks like the issue was that Microsoft released a new Microsoft Authenticator app with the features first introduced in Microsoft Authenticator Beta. The new app received a prompt to approve access to my Microsoft
    Account when signing on from a new PC, though I find it strange that the beta app wasn't directly upgraded to the new version of the app.

Microsoft now has three 2 step authentication apps available in the store for Windows 10 Mobile:

• Authenticator - original app from Windows Phone 8
    • Microsoft Authenticator Beta - originally released to Windows 10 users when Windows 10 Mobile was only available on the Windows Insider program.
    • Microsoft Authenticator - the official Windows 10 app no longer in beta

poit57, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

Migrate Microsoft Authenticator settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows.

Two-step verification helps protect you by making it more difficult for someone else to sign in to your Microsoft account. It uses two different forms of identity: your password, and a contact method. Even if someone else finds your password, they'll be
    stopped if they don't have access to your other devices or accounts.

For more information:

Refer: About two-step verification

We are sorry to say that this option is not available in Microsoft Authenticator. I would suggest you to leave a comment or feedback using the feedback app.

Your feedback is more important to us for improving the functionality and make the usage easy.

Give us feedback

Use the Windows Feedback app to tell us which features you love, which features you could do without, or when something could be better.

• Go to Start
      enter the phrase
      Windows Feedback, then select
      Windows Feedback.

• See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as
      Microsoft Authenticator.

• If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select
      Upvote.

• If you don’t find any similar feedback, select
      Add new feedback, and choose a topic from
      Select a categoryand then
      Select a subcategory.

• Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Refer: Updates
    and feedback

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

1. Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft Authenticator app

2. Public CA for Microsoft NPS authentication - WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Public CA for Microsoft NPS authentication - WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication...: Dear Community,We are implementing the WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication Microsoft: Protected EAP PEAP from CISCO Meraki AP and Windows NPS as a RADIUS server, with Active Directory acting as a userbase. However, we are not sure what is the certificate from a...
  3. Public CA for Microsoft NPS authentication - WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Public CA for Microsoft NPS authentication - WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication...: Dear Community,We are implementing the WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication Microsoft: Protected EAP PEAP from CISCO Meraki AP and Windows NPS as a RADIUS server, with Active Directory acting as a userbase. However, we are not sure what is the certificate from a...
  4. Public CA for Microsoft NPS authentication - WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X authentication...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Apple apps for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple apps for Microsoft: I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-apps-for-microsoft/f09a1ad9-4fe0-4186-a3c9-8e835039faf4
  6. Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users: Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight tool for creating surveys and quizzes. Millions of people have used Forms since we released it for education and commercial organizations. Today, we’re extending Forms Public Preview to individual users for a variety of home scenarios....
  7. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics public preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics public preview now available: Howdy folks, It's a big big big day for us here in the Identity and Security Services team at Microsoft! If you've seen one of my presentations ("Identity is the new control plane"), you know that one of the things that sets us apart is our focus on delivering a...
  8. Upgrade Analytics Public Preview is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade Analytics Public Preview is now available: Upgrade Analytics is now available as a Public Preview. You can either add it to an existing OMS workspace or you can sign up for a new OMS workspace with the Upgrade Analytics solution enabled. Data generated by Upgrade Analytics is not counted towards your OMS quota, so...
  9. Office 2016 Public Preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available: Over the last 12 months, we’ve transformed Office from a suite of desktop applications to a complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for getting work done. We’ve expanded the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. We’ve upgraded Office experiences on the Mac,...
  10. New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview: Howdy folks, We’re continuing to make progress on converging the Azure AD and Microsoft account identity systems. One of the big steps on this journey is to redesign the sign-in UI so both systems look consistent. Today I’m happy to announce that this updated design is in...