Windows 10: Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates

Discus and support Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Interesting read here: Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates - Forbes after many upgraders had problems:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by heracles, Jul 31, 2015.

1. heracles Win User

Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates

Hello
    Interesting read here:
    Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates - Forbes

after many upgraders had problems:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonke...date-problems/

I had to upgrade through windows creation tool as i am still getting messages that my reserved upgrade may be here in days or weeks!!Used it for 2 days and had quite a few niggly problems-couple of browsers lost customization settings, 2 BSOD etc,so imaged back to windows 8.1,all good now and everything working as it should be.
    Regards

:)

heracles, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Jemsaal Win User

Win 10 force-fed updates

Although not completely reversing themselves, it seems MS did back away from from their previous stance of forced updates.

MS has backtracked
    a little.

Jemsaal, Jul 31, 2015
  3. WindowsOS Win User
    What if Windows 10 is as bad as Vista and Windows 8?

Windows Vista was fine !!?? Are you kidding me !!! Windows Vista was the Biggest piece of Garbage Microsoft has ever made !!!! LOL

WindowsOS, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates

1. Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft Backtracks Forced

2. Updating 1903> 20H2 - Stuck at 90% and then backtracking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating 1903> 20H2 - Stuck at 90% and then backtracking: Hello,I have tried several times to update my parents PC.The third time I try, now I get the message "Undoing the changes made to your computer ..."Open to more suggestions, please.Thanks in advance,...
  3. Microsoft 10 forced update blacked my laptop

Microsoft 10 forced update blacked my laptop: Who do i talk to about replacing my laptop and the intellectual property on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-forced-update-blacked-my-laptop/51c6d77e-5bfa-4f23-898f-866d0fa26641
  4. Microsoft admits Windows 10 update triggers forced reboots

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft admits Windows 10 update triggers forced reboots: Windows 10 is once again experiencing serious issues due to June 2020 batch of cumulative updates. Microsoft says KB4557957 for version 2004 and KB4560960 for version 1909/1903, which were released on ‘Patch Tuesday’ are plagued with a critical issue that will trigger forced...
  5. Windows 10 forced updates

Windows 10 forced updates: when will Microsoft stop messing up my computer with these forced updates?in the past two months I had three problems.they knocked out my wifi driver,then my audio driver and recently messed up my security. ***Moved From: Windows 10/Performance & system failures***...
  6. windows 10 forced updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 forced updates: when will Microsoft stop messing up my computer with these forced updates?in the past two months I had three problems.they knocked out my wifi driver,then my audio driver and recently messed up my security....
  7. Windows 10 Forced Updates

Windows 10 Forced Updates: Once again, I'm going to ask you to please stop crippling my computer with your unwanted "feature updates". But really, there is no way of getting through to you, is there? Over and over I've tried to explain that my laptop just doesn't have room for your updates. No, I can't...
  8. Forced Windows 10 Update!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forced Windows 10 Update!?: After couple of updates I noticed a change in the laptop's performance. Another issue is that the sound quality got worse and a strange buzz sound can be heard sometimes when playing music or watching a video. Another issue I am MAD about! I have been forced to...
  9. Windows 10 keeps forcing updates

Windows 10 keeps forcing updates: Hi! I've been trying to control the updates Microsoft is putting on my PC for windows 10, and despite enormous amounts of effort, everything i've tried has made no difference: "Active Hours" - does nothing. Windows 10 downloads whenever it wants, regardless of my "Active...
  10. windows 10 forced updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 forced updates: I have just received news with regards to updates for windows 10. Microsoft are going to make these updates mandatory, you will be able to refuse them, but should you wish to download further updates you will have to install the updates you have refused. also if you read the...