Windows 10: Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more

Discus and support Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re committed to continuously offering new Microsoft Band experiences that help you achieve your fitness goals, and this month is no exception! A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more

Source: Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2016
  2. (((189))) Win User

Microsoft band 2 is it golf legal

With the new microsoft band coming out soon will it still be ok to use it within the rules of golf. I think the original is but wonder if some of the new hinge the band 2 can do will make it illigal in competing. Any ideas ?

(((189))), Feb 17, 2016
  3. Chanh S. Win User
    Chanh S., Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more

1. Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more - Similar Threads - Microsoft Band gets

2. truth social

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  3. Updates for Mini Golf Club game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates for Mini Golf Club game: I currently have v3.58 of Mini Golf Club installed on my computer. I keep getting notifications that there are updates and fixes available; but I can't find how to get them. I go to the Microsoft Store and when I try to download it, it says I already have it. How do I get the...
  4. Updates for Mini Golf Club game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates for Mini Golf Club game: I currently have v3.58 of Mini Golf Club installed on my computer. I keep getting notifications that there are updates and fixes available; but I can't find how to get them. I go to the Microsoft Store and when I try to download it, it says I already have it. How do I get the...
  5. Updates for Mini Golf Club game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Links 2001 GOlf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links 2001 GOlf: This is a PC game that no longer is playable with the CDs I purchased. Is there a way to purchase this that will play on newer versions of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-2001-golf/8335be5d-59f5-452b-b9d0-7136115edda3
  7. A guide to Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    A guide to Microsoft Edge: A guide to Microsoft Edge How to master Microsoft's new Internet browser in Windows 10. A guide to Microsoft Edge | The Download Blog - CNET Download.com Found this on the Cnet forum under downloads thought some members might be interested in it Credit goes to...
  8. Microsoft Band gets you to the Tough Mudder start line

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Band gets you to the Tough Mudder start line: We are continually expanding our partnership roster to provide the best possible Microsoft Band experience that matches your fitness interests and ideal training methods. Today, we’re taking another muddy step forward on this journey. [img] We are thrilled to announce...
  9. Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band

in Windows 10 News
    Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band: New Microsoft Band social features enable you to reach your fitness goals with healthy competition. When it comes to Facebook and fitness, the two almost go hand in hand. Your friends motivate you, they challenge you, and you have fun inspiring each other! Microsoft Band &...
  10. Microsoft Announces Major Update for Band 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Major Update for Band 2: Microsoft Announces Major Update for Band 2 New Explore tile, universal Health app, and more Microsoft has just announced a major update for the Band 2 smart wristband, including a universal app version of the Health app, plus a new Explore tile that’s just perfect...