Windows 10: Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Bingo sits in a download queue to install with error 0x80D02017 ever since I tried to reset it several weeks ago. If I sign on to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barbievj, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Barbievj Win User

Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107

Microsoft Bingo sits in a download queue to install with error 0x80D02017 ever since I tried to reset it several weeks ago. If I sign on to another computer using the same Microsoft Store password, will I have the same problem?

:)

Barbievj, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with accessing Microsoft Bingo Online, please provide the following information below:

• Do you get any error message on your screen?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before this happened?
    • Have you tried other games? This is to check if it only affects Microsoft Bingo.
    • What exactly do you see on your screen? You may send me a screenshot for us to confirm that we are on the same page.

As a workaround, we highly suggest that you perform the methods below:

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

Click
    here
    to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows Key + R Key to Open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Clean Boot.

Placing the PC in a Clean Boot state will reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of why this is happening. Here’s is the steps on
    How to perform a Clean Boot.

Take note that once you are done with troubleshooting, perform the steps in
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.
    That will refresh and reset the PC as usual.

For further assistance and future reference, visit this article: Widnows 10 Help
    and bookmark the link in your browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Barbara Cue, Aug 11, 2018
  4. leokus Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Problem/issue was with Microsoft Bingo , only. I tried Windows 10 Troubleshooting and no change. I uninstalled and re-installed Microsoft Bingo and no change. There were no changes made to my system prior to issue. I checked Network connections and even
    visited XBox and placed message for help suggestion. Several days I could not open Bingo game and suddenly it opened without rhyme or reason.

Thank you for your reply to my SOS message.

leokus, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo error

2. microsoft bingo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft bingo.: for two days ,cannot conect. fix-it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/be95418f-fef6-44c3-af5d-7d4885604d3c
  3. Microsoft Bingo Server Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Server Error: Hi, Can anyone give some steps to take, to correct this Server/Connection issue? MS Bingo was working fine two days ago. Now I'm getting the same Server/Connection message. I have not made any changes to my PC, in fact I'm new to MS Bingo. I have been playing now for about...
  4. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  5. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  6. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/c46c0400-02a7-43a9-b815-c4bae0403c86
  7. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: Currently paying Microsoft bingo on Windows 10, and previously on a Windows 8.1 machine. When I downloaded the bingo application on the new Windows 10 machine, it appeared to pick up from where I left off on the old Windows 8.1 machine. The current problem is that the status...
  8. microsoft bingo errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo errors: Anyone else not able to get tickets and coins because of purchase errors? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-bingo-errors/acc4b806-5d8d-4f30-aee6-49a044ff6454
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: I have been having problems for days where the screen blanks out and lose everything. When are you going to fix this problem? There always seems to be some kind of problem with this game....
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Bingo: Are we down AGAIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-bingo/ce0152ec-9c51-40b3-9eaa-651af00c6994

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80D02017

2. windows store error 0x80d02017

3. 0x80D02017 s mode

4. microsoft bingo error code 0x803f6107,
  5. 0x803f6107 microsoft bingo,
  6. 0x80D02017 store error ,
  7. cannot download microsoft bingo,
  8. 0x80D02107