Windows 10: Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS

Discus and support Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'M GOING TO RETYURN MY WINDOWS LAPTOP AND GET A CHROMEBOOK I DONT LIKE TO BE CENCORED MICROSOFT IS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH IM JUMPING OFF THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonaldBell2, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS

I'M GOING TO RETYURN MY WINDOWS LAPTOP AND GET A CHROMEBOOK I DONT LIKE TO BE CENCORED MICROSOFT IS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH IM JUMPING OFF THE SINKING SHIP

:)

DonaldBell2, Aug 23, 2018
  2. magibeg Win User

Microsoft changes WGA software in response to consumer backlash

You guys cant hate microsoft all the time, you have to give them credit that they did bring the PC to the masses (although it is just a stolen version of some old mac OS that wasn't patented). Its good to see that Microsoft can infact listen to consumers occasionally, though it was most likely big business that made the change as opposed to people like us. I'ld say the change is a step in the right direction.

magibeg, Aug 23, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Scraps Windows 7 Beta 1 Download Cap

Microsoft's newest operating system, Windows 7, though in an unreleased beta stage, has been grabbing a lot of attention lately. After the beta went online last week, Microsoft's servers seem to have been bombarded with hits. At least this seems to have worked in building up hype around Windows 7. In the latest move, Microsoft scrapped the official limit it set to give away "only" 2.5 million keys to be able to install and use the OS.

Microsoft will give away as many copies of the OS as it can, till the 24th of January. Till the 24th, people will have access to the download as well as procurement of the legal Windows 7 Beta 1 key.

Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS 115a_thm.png

Source: The Windows Blog

btarunr, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Lanso Win User

Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS

1. Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS - Similar Threads - Microsoft block access

2. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft is blocking my access.: I'm trying to access the VA Lottery website, but every time I click on the link I get this message from Microsoft. 0q8SQZAAAAAB8o3zjMIzURYyRXMyAMkZBUEhMMzBFREdFMDMxNwA2M2JiNDY0Zi00ODAxLTRlM2UtYTZiZC03OWU3OTI4NGU2NzA=...
  3. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is blocking my access.: I'm trying to access the VA Lottery website, but every time I click on the link I get this message from Microsoft. 0q8SQZAAAAAB8o3zjMIzURYyRXMyAMkZBUEhMMzBFREdFMDMxNwA2M2JiNDY0Zi00ODAxLTRlM2UtYTZiZC03OWU3OTI4NGU2NzA=...
  4. Microsoft is blocking my access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Defender Blocking Changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Blocking Changes: Hi, I know nothing about PC security! I have always just let windows do its thing, but because of xbox live and all the gaming I had to get more memory so i plugged in a 360GB hard drive mass storage device USB hook up and than changed some memory Storage settings, like where...
  6. Blocked access from Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocked access from Microsoft Azure: After downloading the windows 10. I got the following error from Microsoft Azure: We are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits (Transaction Id: f50a72d3-0413-44d9-a016-c05c57240577, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support. How can I resolve...
  7. Microsoft blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft blocked: How do I unblock microsoft programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-blocked/ca81524a-f2d7-4c28-a0e7-b9b0ccc668cb
  8. microsoft blocked

microsoft blocked: hi, my main computer will not let me log on, it says Microsoft blocked. the password is correct as I use the same to log on to my laptop, please help me. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-blocked/89fa6c57-9f85-4aa9-aa07-ffd7180d1fb7"
  9. Microsoft family blocking all internet access

Microsoft family blocking all internet access: Hello I'm having a problem with Microsoft family blocking access to ALL internet programs (firefox, chrome, and even edge) for my child. It says he must ask for permission via email, to which I respond through with approved however it still blocks him and repeats the...
  10. Microsoft Outlook blocks access to URL links

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook blocks access to URL links: Hi, I wondered if anyone can assist me in resolving an issue that when an email is sent to me with a URL as a link to a webpage Outlook will not allow me to open that link. I keep getting an error report stating: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions...