Windows 10: Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

Discus and support Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MyaP10, Jun 21, 2017.

1. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks *Smile

:)

MyaP10, Jun 21, 2017
  2. Boubaas Win User

Microsoft mouse 3600 undetectable

I bought the Microsoft mouse 3600 bluetooth yesterday. First time it paired up with my Asus T300 Chi laptop. But when I wanted to use it the second time it was not detected. Uninstalled it already from my bluetooth list. Tried pushing the button at the bottom
    for 5 seconds so it will get into connect mode. But none of these actions worked. Mouse remains undetectable.

I however can connect the mouse to my Samsung note 4. Also can connect my samsung Note 4 to my laptop. So the issue is between the microsoft mouse 3600 bluetooth and my T300 Chi laptop.

Hopefully someone can help me!

Boubaas, Jun 21, 2017
  3. Microsoft mouse 3600 undetectable

Hi Boubaas,

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Bluetooth device driver is outdated from the system, since the mouse is working with other device. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

Method 1.

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue. It will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

If the issue still persist, I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Bluetooth driver and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate for Bluetooth, click on it to expand the same.

• Right-click on the device and select
      Uninstall
    • Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic Bluetooth driver.
    Method3.

If that does not helps, I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same. Click on the link, select Windows 10, download the Bluetooth driver and install the
    same.

ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Driver & Tools | 2-in-1 PCs | ASUS Global

Hope this helps. Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

1. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected - Similar Threads - Microsoft bluetooth mouse

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10: How do I pair the Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse with my HP Laptop running under Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-3600-mouse-on-windows-10/0c2b1763-7248-4593-bf11-ecfb5bd32591
  5. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  8. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting: I turn on my mouse, it auto-connects to my Dell XPS-15 laptop, functions for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I have ensured that the power settings are not interfering by going to Device Manager - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth - Properties - Power Management - Uncheck...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

10. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®: Hello fellows, I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or left (I would like to use it as back and forward in the browser). In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center application is only...