Windows 10: Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Discus and support Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The industry is abuzz with news about bots and bot events. Of recent note, the Botness conference was a resounding success as was the Skype Hackathon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Jul 7, 2016
  2. Ratandeep Win User

register a bot in microsoft framework web site

Hello Juan,

Thank you for the reply.

I appreciate your patience and concern.

Did you try referring my response on May 16, 2016?

Please also refer this article and check.

Refer:

What is Microsoft Bot Framework Overview

Thank you

Ratandeep, Jul 7, 2016
  3. TracyCPB Win User
    Can't download any files from anywhere

It may just be a coincidence but this update was done on 13th July and that is the last time I was able to download files.

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 for Windows 10 Version 1607 and Windows Server 2016 for x64 (KB3186568)

TracyCPB, Jul 7, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

1. Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bot Framework

2. July 2023 windows 10 22H2 updates issues with .net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    July 2023 windows 10 22H2 updates issues with .net framework: The update cause many of my apps or programs to keep popping up with cannot start error twice unless I install .net framework Xdifferent version for each program. After I click yes and install the latest 4.81 version of .net framework the problem still persist, error pop up...
  3. July 2023 windows 10 22H2 updates issues with .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July 2023 windows 10 22H2 updates issues with .net framework: The update cause many of my apps or programs to keep popping up with cannot start error twice unless I install .net framework Xdifferent version for each program. After I click yes and install the latest 4.81 version of .net framework the problem still persist, error pop up...
  4. Microsoft July 2022 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft July 2022 Security Updates: July 2022 Security UpdatesUpdates this MonthThis release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles.AMD CPU BranchAzure Site RecoveryAzure Storage LibraryMicrosoft Defender for EndpointMicrosoft Edge Chromium-basedMicrosoft Graphics...
  5. .NET Framework July 2018 Update available

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework July 2018 Update available: Today, we released the July 2018 Update that fixes an issue in .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2. We recommend that you apply this update if you are experiencing the issue described in the known issues Knowledge Base article 4345913....
  6. Advisory on July 2018 .NET Framework Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Advisory on July 2018 .NET Framework Updates: The July 2018 Security and Quality Rollup updates for .NET Framework was released earlier this month. We have received multiple customer reports of applications that fail to start or don’t run correctly after installing the July 2018 update. These reports are specific to...
  7. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots: I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech. You can find the...
  8. Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016: Microsoft Plans to release Windows 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [img] [img] Microsoft released Windows 10 Threshold or the first Windows 10 iteration on July 29, 2015 and as the name for upcoming major update “Windows 10 Anniversary update” suggests...
  9. Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 12th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 12th 2016: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  10. Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework: Two years ago at its Build developer conference, Microsoft made a big push for its bot development tools and the idea of "conversation as a service." Since then, things have gone a bit quiet. [img] But it seems like Microsoft is ready to ramp up its bot-building tools...