Windows 10: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Discus and support Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I am excited to announce significant expansions to the Microsoft Bounty Programs. We are evolving the 'Online Services Bug Bounty, launching a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Source: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 22, 2015

2. Microsoft Bug Bounty

I recently found a article about Microsoft Bug Bounty Project,i can report a subtitle bug in Movies app in Windows 10?

I found a bug in Spartan Project Too.When i enter on different websites it start's lagging and not responding to any click.

This is not on all websites but i don't like to stay 1 hour on Facebook to type "What are you doing?".

Sorry for my english,i'm romanian.

Andrew TheBRunner, Apr 22, 2015
  3. Edge won't stop loading. Blue spinning circle of death for days & days. What's going on with Microsoft Edge?

What is the "Project Spartan" homepage?

gloria******, Apr 22, 2015
  4. groze Win User

I wish I was more technical I sure could use the $15,000.

groze, Apr 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bounty Programs

2. Microsoft Announces the Xbox Bounty program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces the Xbox Bounty program: We are pleased to announce the launch of the Xbox Bounty program today. The Xbox bounty program invites gamers, security researchers, and technologists around the world to help identify security vulnerabilities in the Xbox network and services, and share them with the...
  3. Microsoft Bounty Program Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bounty Program Updates: [ATTACH] In 2018 The Microsoft Bounty Program awarded over $2,000,000 to encourage and reward external security research in key technologies to protect our customers. Building on that success, we are excited to announce a number of improvements in our bounty programs to...
  4. Microsoft launches Identity Bounty program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches Identity Bounty program: Modern security depends today on collaborative communication of identities and identity data within and across domains. A customer’s digital identity is often the key to accessing services and interacting across the internet. Microsoft has invested heavily in the security and...
  5. Project Spartan fails to open

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan fails to open: Ever since I upgraded to version 10074 I cannot get Spartan to open. It starts to activate then shuts down again before the blue splash screen has disappeared. As Spartan is set to default - whenever I use a program that requires access to the net, it cant do anything as...
  6. No Project Spartan in Build 10049

in Browsers and Email
    No Project Spartan in Build 10049: Hi there. I recently installed 10049, but Project Spartan is not there or isn't working. When I go to All Apps and search under P for Project Spartan, there is an icon. When I click on it, it puts a big picture of Project Spartan on the screen, but there is no Internet...
  7. Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan: I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this? 5004
  8. Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program: Microsoft announces the extension of the Microsoft Office Bounty Program through December 31, 2017. This extension is retroactive for any cases submitted during the interim. The engagement we have had with the security community has been great and we are looking to...
  9. Extending Microsoft Edge Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Extending Microsoft Edge Bounty Program: Over the past 10 months, we’ve paid out more than $200,000 USD in bounties to researchers reporting vulnerabilities through the Microsoft Edge Bounty Program. Partnering with the research community has helped improve Microsoft Edge security, and to continue this...
  10. Microsoft Edge Remote Code Execution (RCE) Bounty Program Expansion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Remote Code Execution (RCE) Bounty Program Expansion: I’m very happy to announce another addition to the Microsoft Bounty Programs. Microsoft will be hosting a bounty for Remote Code Execution vulnerabilities in Microsoft Edge on Windows Insider Preview builds. This bounty continues our partnership with the security research...