Windows 10: Microsoft Brags About the Return of the Start Menu in...

Discus and support Microsoft Brags About the Return of the Start Menu in... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Start menu has had quite an interesting evolution on the Windows desktop, and although nobody could have ever guessed that such a feature would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 12, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Brags About the Return of the Start Menu in...

More

:)

labeeman, Jan 12, 2015
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Microsoft lied about the Start Menu?

Download and install the Start Menu program from the link below and you will have your normal Start Menu back Like in Windows 7. It's Free.

IObit Start Menu 8 for Windows 8 Free download, Bring Windows 8 Start Menu back - IObit

WindowsOS, Jan 12, 2015
  3. jt1959 Win User
    Microsoft lied about the Start Menu?

that is wrong you have to right click on the start button to go to shut down in windows 7 you just clicked and the click on shut down and windows 7 start button said all programs and windows 10 start button says all apps and there is more

that you have not said like the drive one is there not in windows 7 and drive one has been hacked a lot microsoft has not told any one but you can read it on the net from other pages not microsoft they do not want you to know they are forceing you to drive
    one that has been hacked again and again and again it is so bad microsft puts us in danger like that and yes i am a beta tester and windows 10 is a lie if you have a windows pad or phone they are going to change you out the butt for useing it and they need
    to left the driver updates to the companys that make you phone or pc

because all they are doing making ****

jt1959, Jan 12, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Brags About the Return of the Start Menu in...

1. Microsoft Brags About the Return of the Start Menu in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Brags Return

2. Start menu search not returning installed apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu search not returning installed apps: Hello there, The start menu search won't return some applications when i search them, i'd like to have the same behavior like the previous windows version. I have checked that the application in background checkbox is checked in the privacy settings, but it doesn't help, any...
  3. About start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    About start menu: i updated windows 10 for latest but my start menu didnt changed with new icons and new tranparency why what would i do[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-start-menu/0c75afeb-0855-42d8-a7d8-d0cc3dd7a0a0
  4. returning start menu to original format

returning start menu to original format: returning start menu to original format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-start-menu-to-original-format/c1d3eac8-5459-4f9d-9d27-d6aa70897d2e
  5. About start menu of windows 10

About start menu of windows 10: icons of start menu not showing! how resolve it?...
  6. Stop Focus Assist bragging.

Stop Focus Assist bragging.: After a recent update, Focus Assist alerts me every time I enter a full screen game that it is hiding notifications while I am in a full screen game, with that being the only notification. Yeah I get it, you are there. Now please just do it quietly!...
  7. How to return the 'All Apps' option to Start Menu?

How to return the 'All Apps' option to Start Menu?: Hello All, After the nightmare update we have all be enjoying, which has reset a lot of my customisation and fonts as well as killing one app, I have also got all my apps showing in my start menu instead of the convenient 'All Apps' button which made my start menu so neat...
  8. Question about Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Start Menu: After the upgrade to Fall Creators Update, I see some Apps in the All Apps Menu displaying the Nueva (Means New) label next to some Apps and folders. None of the Apps or folders are really new, they being there for a while. The label kind of bothers me and I would like to get...
  9. question about "all apps" list in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    question about "all apps" list in start menu: When programs appear in the all apps list of the start menu I usually click don't show this in the list option, well now none of the apps are ever showing there, imagine that lol, is there anyway to get them to start showing again? 22952
  10. Start menu, cortana not at all working, Metro apps return with error

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, cortana not at all working, Metro apps return with error: Ever since 10130 came out I've had this problem where you simply cant access the start menu or Cortana. Running edge or the store returns with an error from explorer.exe claiming that it's an invalid value for the registry. Looking in other places, I found a solution...