Windows 10: Microsoft Bubble

Discus and support Microsoft Bubble in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Bubble has always been included with Solitaire & Casual Games Now, it's gone. How do I get it back and can I do so with my current level.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeidiBlue, Nov 6, 2024.

  1. HeidiBlue Win User

    Microsoft Bubble


    Microsoft Bubble has always been included with Solitaire & Casual Games Now, it's gone. How do I get it back and can I do so with my current level.

    :)
     
    HeidiBlue, Nov 6, 2024
    #1
  2. Julz Win User

    Microsoft Bubbles Screensaver


    In your case I would go with spapakons suggestion and try using the Watch 4 Idle app since it appears that you can adjust the settings somewhat. I've never used it so I would have to install it to test its capabilities. With my suggestion, because the Microsoft Bubbles screensaver has no settings such as the ability to use the escape button to turn it off for example, verses using the mouse, you're basically stuck using the mouse and if the mouse moves; as in your case with a rocking ship you'd have to click on the icon again. Since you're using a laptop though, you could just disable the mouse if you're using one since you have the pad on a laptop. In that instance, it would take touching the pad to turn it off. Good luck. I have a feeling that Microsoft has had a lot of feedback with regards to the transparent screensavers so maybe they'll come up with a fix for it, who knows? *sarc
     
    Julz, Nov 6, 2024
    #2
  3. CindyH76 Win User
    Ghostly bubbles flashing since Windows 10

    My computer is 10 days old and I started getting the bubbles after an update on Wednesday. The bubbles occur after I close the lid and reopen it and makes my computer unusable for 10-60 minutes. I do not want to disable the touchscreen. I tried step 1
    above to no avail. I will try step 2 once the bubbles hopefully subside. I tried uploading a video of the problem, but was unable to do so. Any other suggestions?
     
    CindyH76, Nov 6, 2024
    #3
  4. Microsoft Bubble

    Flashing bubbles on screen

    Hi Magnus,

    If the issue started to occur after installing an update, an incompatible display driver could be a possible cause why you are experiencing the flashing bubbles on your screen. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following
    questions:

    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are using another user profile?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps provided in this thread?

    In the meantime, we suggest manually updating your display driver. This
    link
    serves as a guide on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

    We are looking forward to your response.
     
    Darleen Pen, Nov 6, 2024
    #4
Thema:

Microsoft Bubble

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Bubble - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bubble

  2. Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2: Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 version 26H2 is the last release of Windows 11 that will support PCs powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 850 processor. The company added the notice to the Windows 11 Home and Pro page on its lifecycle website, which now states that...
  3. Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for...
  4. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  5. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  6. I am using Microsoft 11 laptop and experiencing ghost bubbles. Discovered that I could...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Microsoft 11 laptop and experiencing ghost bubbles. Discovered that I could...: Ghost bubbles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-microsoft-11-laptop-and-experiencing/4c3b1c13-7bd6-4d48-9c5a-edff9e9af91e
  7. I am using Microsoft 11 laptop and experiencing ghost bubbles. Discovered that I could...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Microsoft 11 laptop and experiencing ghost bubbles. Discovered that I could...: Ghost bubbles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-microsoft-11-laptop-and-experiencing/4c3b1c13-7bd6-4d48-9c5a-edff9e9af91e
  8. Microsoft Bubble

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bubble: Microsoft Bubble has always been included with Solitaire & Casual Games Now, it's gone. How do I get it back and can I do so with my current level. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bubble/2c39ee47-6526-4ee9-a101-3f982352cfe5
  9. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  10. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145