Windows 10: Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role

Discus and support Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Build Microsoft Executive Vice President Harry Shum, who heads the AI & Research organization, talked about how AI is impacting society and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role

Source: Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role | Steve s Blog

:)

Brink, May 10, 2017
  2. Squimjay Win User

Sync settings not working build 15063.13 creators update

Not yet,i sent a message yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Microsoft has an event today and Build 2017 coming up next week so he could just be busy.

Squimjay, May 10, 2017
  3. Windows Phone and MirrorLink?

I do not think Windows Phone is completely dead. We can still find Windows Phone through Microsoft Store website at

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/categoryID.69406200

Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role [​IMG]

Regarding MirrorLink, I think Microsoft is taking another path/route. Check out the news at

https://news.microsoft.com/en-in/tata-motors-and-microsoft-india-collaborate-to-redefine-the-connected-experience-for-automobile-users/

Mr. Guenter Butschek (CEO & MD, Tata Motors) and Mr. Anant Maheshwari (President, Microsoft India) announced the collaboration, to redefine the connected experience for automobile users. This aims at enhancing in-car connectivity and efficiency for an
    enriched mobility experience. The first vehicle developed through this partnership will be unveiled at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show on March 7th, 2017.

James Toalu, May 10, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role

1. Microsoft Build 2017: Redefining Business with AI and My New Role - Similar Threads - Microsoft Build 2017

2. Build 2019: AI in Microsoft 365 and Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: AI in Microsoft 365 and Office 365: Writing requires a dash of uniquely human creativity. Artificial intelligence alone cannot do it for us, at least not very well. But AI can – and already is – helping us do things like make sure we spell words correctly and use correct grammar, through the myriad ways it is...
  3. All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017: We released the Xamarin SDKs as a part of Visual Studio a year ago, open sourcing them in the process. Since then, we’ve been busy improving the experience of mobile developers using Visual Studio, launching iOS simulator remoting, Workbooks, Inspector, the Xamarin.Forms...
  4. Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft AI – Amplify human ingenuity: [img] A few years ago, it was hard to think of a commonly used technology tool that used AI.In a few years, it will be hard to imagine any technology that doesn’t tap into the power of AI. Thanks to the convergence of three major forces — increased computing power in...
  5. Serving AI with Data: A Summary of Build 2017 Data Innovations

in Windows 10 News
    Serving AI with Data: A Summary of Build 2017 Data Innovations: This week at the annual Microsoft Build conference, we are discussing how, more than ever, organizations are relying on developers to create breakthrough experiences. With big data, cloud and AI converging, innovation & disruption is accelerating to a pace never seen before....
  6. Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft Build 2017 kicks off on May 10 in Seattle, with an expected capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers—plus countless more online. Join us for the live-streamed keynotes, announcements, technical sessions and more. You’ll be among the first to hear about new...
  7. Microsoft Edge at Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge at Build 2017: Last week, Microsoft welcomed thousands of developers from around the world to Build 2017, where we shared our vision for the future of dozens of products and services. Build featured a number of exciting sessions for developers building sites and apps with web technologies,...
  8. Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers: Today at Microsoft Build 2017, we announced new opportunities for developers in three areas—updates to the Microsoft Teams developer platform, new capabilities in the Microsoft Graph and better ways to connect Office users with partner integrations. With over 100 million...
  9. Build 2017 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2017 Recap: It was a busy week for everyone last week at the Build 2017 conference in Seattle. Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the conference and stop by the DevOps area to talk about VSTS. Even for the people that were there in person it is impossible to catch everything, but...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017: [img] Figure 1 Sign-up at http://buildtour.microsoft.com On the heels of the Build conferences these last few years, we have had the pleasure of meeting thousands of developers around the world. Their feedback and technical insight has helped us to continue the...