Windows 10: Microsoft Calculator app update

Discus and support Microsoft Calculator app update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Calculator update in Stores App 33057 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Microsoft Calculator app update

Microsoft Calculator update in Stores App

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 7, 2015
  2. b283s Win User

MS Calulator fails after Update for 12/18/2015 does not update all apps - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200)

After I received the update the MS calculator app fails

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200)

It seems that the app is not included in the update even though the option of Give me is updates for all other Microsoft products is checked.

Additionally in notification center the App is not listed either.

MS support found the app had an update but you can not find it by just entering calculator in the search. You have to enter Microsoft Calculator for it to return the correct app in the store and it identified that there was an update.

Is this the new normal with Microsoft Apps and does this occur with other apps?

b283s, Dec 7, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    What is "Application:9WZDNCRFHVN5-Submission:115921504626930070"

That is the Windows Calculator app that is updating from the Microsoft Server . . .

DaveM121, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Microsoft Calculator app update

Thanks, updated now *Thumbs

Dude, Dec 8, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Mine's dickered, the options flyout won't stay open! *Confused

Edwin, Dec 8, 2015
  6. what version is it.
    my pc says its already installed and I see no update in store

shakennstirred, Dec 9, 2015
  7. DoItJust Win User

DoItJust, Dec 9, 2015
  8. Microsoft Calculator app update

thanks
    that's the 1 already on my pc

shakennstirred, Dec 9, 2015
  9. Edwin New Member
    Calculator Glitch

Edwin, Dec 10, 2015
  10. Dude Win User
    Never seen that before. Did you try re installing

11. Edwin New Member
    Kept doing it!
    So I wiped all Apps off my system, opened calc.exe from System32 folder, now it works fine! *Confused

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Calculator app update

1. Microsoft Calculator app update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calculator app

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. calculator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator app: Was the caculator app changed in size or any other way? It looks different and takes up the whole screen but in a different way.I don't see any way to resize it or move it one way or another? It goes up to the very edges of the frame/lid, can't see that well here.I want to...
  5. calculator app

calculator app: Was the caculator app changed in size or any other way? It looks different and takes up the whole screen but in a different way.I don't see any way to resize it or move it one way or another? It goes up to the very edges of the frame/lid, can't see that well here.I want to...
  6. Microsoft Calculator

Microsoft Calculator: The calculator use to display across the top all of your entries until you hit the equal sign. For some reason my calculator does not any more. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator/b827b4b2-710f-4286-a866-8a5882684b9d
  7. Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning: I was trying to launch the standard Windows Calculator app, and the splash screen would appear for a second and then disappear. I then noted that I was unable to download any of the currently uninstalled apps in my Microsoft Store library I kept getting the "Try again later"...
  8. Microsoft Calculator app

Microsoft Calculator app: why the calculator app in windows 10 collepes at strart in my PC? Plz answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator-app/8b69e579-78e0-41bc-81c4-84e351820584
  9. Microsoft Calculator app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calculator app: Why is the Microsoft Calculator app display so large? It changed with the last Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator-app/14885917-ea66-4b84-94fc-7e024e5b9501
  10. Calculator app update

Calculator app update: Noticed when I tried to launch Calculator tonight it was just flashing open for a milli second then closing. Went into Windows Store and saw calculator stuck on updating. I paused the update and then clicked the circular arrow to re-download. This then went through and...