Windows 10: Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

Discus and support Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ken Russ, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Ken Russ Win User

Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to the phone and other laptop devices.This might also happen the other way around, where I will create the appointment in outlook on Android and the item will not sync to the desktop.Is there a special switch I need to find and switch on to make it sync to all gmail attached devices. I would have thought it was working on the

:)

Ken Russ, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Junaid_A Win User

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

Hi Andre,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

• Have you tried all the troubleshooting methods in the article which was given?

You may want to disable any third party security software if installed and check the status. If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps listed below to sync calendar events across devices.

Disable and re-enable Calendar syncing:

• Search for the Calendar app from the Start menu and open it.
    • Click on the Settings gear icon at the lower right corner on the left pane of the
      Calendar app.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and choose the
      account to be synced.
    • Choose Change Mailbox Sync settings and toggle
      off Calendar.
    • Toggle On Calendar again, and save the changes.
    • Exit Calendar app.

Note: It might take some time for the events to sync. Give it some time and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 2, 2024
  3. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?

Can I sync my 365 calendar with iPhone calendar?

JoyMorgan2, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

1. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calendar 365

2. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  3. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  4. Microsoft 365 Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Calendar: As of Oct 1st I have an office laptop that I can no longer see my scheduled appointments for Microsoft 365. But I can see them prior to the date. I cannot even see my own calendar or if someone else invites me I don't see it or get the notification via email. Is this an issue...
  5. Microsoft 365 Calendar

Microsoft 365 Calendar: As of Oct 1st I have an office laptop that I can no longer see my scheduled appointments for Microsoft 365. But I can see them prior to the date. I cannot even see my own calendar or if someone else invites me I don't see it or get the notification via email. Is this an issue...
  6. Microsoft 365 Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  8. how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?

how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?: Can I sync my 365 calendar with iPhone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-microsoft-365-with-iphone-calendar/03b0ef0e-c8cd-4313-973b-a4667c92eef1
  9. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  10. MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING: I have been using Microsoft Mail as my default email client. At the same time, I use the calendar that is part of that program. The problem is getting the calendars to sync between my laptop and my desktop. If I enter an appointment on my desktop calendar, it does not show...