Windows 10: Microsoft Can Tell People How They Feel Using Just a Photo

Discus and support Microsoft Can Tell People How They Feel Using Just a Photo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Project Oxford updated with new and improved tools Machine learning has evolved a lot lately, and Microsoft is one of the companies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Microsoft Can Tell People How They Feel Using Just a Photo

Microsoft Can Tell People How They Feel Using Just a Photo [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...o-496074.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 11, 2015
  2. JeffS33 Win User

Why can't I see my Google Photos from the Windows Photos App?

Hi Marby,

I have to say that is quite a cop-out!

It has to be something to do with Microsoft code in the Photos app as far as I can tell. Other apps work fine - e.g. the Faststone Image Viewer can play a slide show from any of the folders under Google Drive. File Explorer displays them fine. The Photo
    Fast Viewer works fine. If I multiple-select files manually and open them with the Photos app, it can display all the files fine too...

It just seems that the Photos app fails to open / read the directories under Google Drive.

It feels this is almost certainly something in Microsoft code.

I will see in any case if Google have a view on this, but it seems an easy thing for Microsoft to check - it may just be me? Although I now see two other people have this issue.

I once would have anticipated a fix from Microsoft, for this sort of thing, but I get the feeling things have changed, sadly.

JeffS33, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Tom_WC Win User
    How can I tell if a photo in 'collection' has been put into a 'album'?

Finally,
    FastStone
    lets you make extensive comments and gives you the option of hiding or showing them. But I can't find the comments using Explorer (or by searching in FastStone).

That's something you should check as you evaluate different products. Make sure the information you supply is also searchable. Good luck!

Tom_WC, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Can Tell People How They Feel Using Just a Photo

1. Microsoft Can Tell People How They Feel Using Just a Photo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Tell Feel

2. how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?: hackers are using your window denfender software to make it like it is microsoft giving me a trusted phone number to call in to clear up my computor. all he is doin g is placing a program on my computor to hack in whenever he wants to get info, it comes in as window security...
  3. how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i tell if it is a hacker of microsoft?: hackers are using your window denfender software to make it like it is microsoft giving me a trusted phone number to call in to clear up my computor. all he is doin g is placing a program on my computor to hack in whenever he wants to get info, it comes in as window security...
  4. Just to tell you.

Just to tell you.: Hi, I noticed a lot of problems about Bitlocker showing up after waking-up from sleep mode without solutions only talking about power mode, drivers etc...I just want to tell you the problem might come from "Device Security", "Isolation Core - Activated". Once I activated it,...
  5. Photos and People Problem

Photos and People Problem: Is it possible within Photos on Windows to just have ten people in my family named ONLY and they are the ONLY ones I want within Photos named as a person, not up to 600 people? I only want my family named. How do I do this? Thanks, Belindaz...
  6. How to Use Microsoft Photos app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Use Microsoft Photos app: I want to start using the photo app but idk, how to use it. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-microsoft-photos-app/12f2f91e-54ed-4529-a9d6-897a941518d4
  7. Tagging people in photos

Tagging people in photos: I note most of the comments around this topic do not give a resolution - they are around 12 months old - has Windows not yet addressed this? Still can't tag people faces by name and search for just pictures with them in it?...
  8. PEOPLE setting for photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    PEOPLE setting for photos: I have lost access to my photos until I accept the new facial recognition settings. I do NOT WANT microsoft controlling everything on my desktop. The popup offers 'decline' but when I click it, the popup comes back up with 'are you sure?' constantly, giving me no access...
  9. How to use Microsoft 'Photos'

How to use Microsoft 'Photos': How do I learn to use the new photo program called 'Photos' that has replaced Picture Manager? I can't figure it out! [Moved from Office/Unknown/other/Windows 10/Office 365 for business]...
  10. Tagging people in photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tagging people in photos: I am running Windows 10 and want to tag all the people in my photos from an external hard drive. A few mug shots have shown up and I have renamed them as appropriate, however this is only a few of the hundreds of faces I have in the photos. I have linked the folders but...