Windows 10: Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro

Discus and support Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Surface Pro celebrates its fifth anniversary with a look back at its history and a special offer of $200 off the cost of the new Surface Pro over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2018

2. Sticky Notes slow when type

I too experience this issue after the anniversary update.

It is ONLY in the Sticky Notes application, no where else.

Windows 10 Pro on Surface Pro 3 - so no excuses there Microsoft

It's the same issue in Safe Mode

matambanadzo, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Mouse and keyboard lag

Me too, brand new Surface Pro 4, nothing installed but Office 365 started the moment Anniversary Update finished, I will be rolling back tomorrow. I bought the Surface Pro 4 because I was having problems with my DELL XPS 9350 after the update and it is in
    for service.!

This is bad news, especially since this is Microsoft own product!

RickDe Coyte, Feb 14, 2018
  4. idrmrsr Win User

I still have a Surface 1 with Windows RT. It's a pretty sad little thing. It doesn't have enough storage to put on updates. I once turned it on after not using it for 3 months, and it took five hours to apply the maintenance that cropped up since then. It's slow and the Windows 8.1 interface...well, I've forgotten it. It does have a nice screen, though, even though I can't run any .EXEs on it (or other browsers). It makes me thing what they were thinking releasing such a product?

idrmrsr, Feb 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Microsoft celebrates fifth

2. Microsoft celebrating 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft celebrating 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire: [ATTACH] May 22 marks the 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire, which has come a long way since it debuted as Windows Solitaire on Windows 3.0 in 1990. Today, the gameis played on computers, laptops, tablets and phones in every corner of the globe, arguably by one of...
  3. Celebration Proposal for the 15th Anniversary of Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Celebration Proposal for the 15th Anniversary of Zoo Tycoon 2: The well known business simulator, Zoo Tycoon 2, will be turning 15 years old on November 9th of this year. Since it's release, it's cultivated a titanic community of people who have helped support and even completely remake the game. However, the age of the game makes it...
  4. Surface Pro 4 issues with Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4 issues with Anniversary Update: I have a Surface Pro 4, 128GB, i5 CPU. It came with Windows 10 Pro x64 pre-installed. All updates prior to the AU have installed without any hitches. Windows Update hasn't offered me the AU on the Surface, nor on my dual boot desktop. Prior to the upgrade my desktop had...
  5. Surface Pro 4 Type Cover not working after Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 Type Cover not working after Anniversary Update: Surface Pro 4 Type Cover not working after Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I have noticed in Device Manger that under Human Interface Devices that Wacom Device has a yellow triangle. If I look at Wacom Device Properties I see Device status --- This device cannot start...
  6. Microsoft’s NYC Flagship Store on Fifth Ave Grand Opening Celebration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s NYC Flagship Store on Fifth Ave Grand Opening Celebration: [img] Over the past several months, Microsoft’s NYC Flagship Store on Fifth Ave. and 53rd St. has transformed into a cutting edge space to showcase the latest Microsoft technology – we can’t wait to open our doors and celebrate in a big way on October 26. In addition to...
  7. Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!

in Windows 10 News
    Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!: This coming Monday, November 14th , PowerShell will have been shipping for 10 years, so the team is going to celebrate with a day-long event, running from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (PST). This will be streaming live and shown world-wide on the home page for Channel9.msdn.com....
  8. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft: The summer games start Friday! Today, we’re sharing some cool ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from trivia games to watching any event live from your Windows 10 device or Xbox One. Watch the Olympics live with the Official NBC Sports App for Windows 10 and Xbox One –...
  9. Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Today, we’re excited to celebrate the first anniversary of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Since the Windows 10 Edition released last July, we’ve committed over 12,000 code check-ins, fixed more than 6000 bugs and released 15 updates with dozens of new features....
  10. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire: It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big competitions. First, an internal competition among Microsoft employees kicks off today to determine who leads the leaderboards...