Windows 10: Microsoft Classic Paint.

Discus and support Microsoft Classic Paint. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody knows how to completely remove Microsoft Classic Paint? 109864 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by redcloud, May 10, 2018.

1. redcloud Win User

Microsoft Classic Paint.

Anybody knows how to completely remove Microsoft Classic Paint?

:)

redcloud, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Classic Paint.

1. Microsoft Classic Paint. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Classic Paint

2. Paint Classic and Paint 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Classic and Paint 11: I have been using Windows 7 and Microsoft Paint 7 since 2008. I used Paint 7 to create woodworking patterns and plans. I have 1000’s of one-of-a-kind patterns with plans, the majority of which I have not yet used. Recently, my computer motherboard failed. I had to replace the...
  3. Paint Classic and Paint 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Classic and Paint 11: I have been using Windows 7 and Microsoft Paint 7 since 2008. I used Paint 7 to create woodworking patterns and plans. I have 1000’s of one-of-a-kind patterns with plans, the majority of which I have not yet used. Recently, my computer motherboard failed. I had to replace the...
  4. Set Classic Paint as the Default in Win 11

Set Classic Paint as the Default in Win 11: Hi, I have downloaded and installed Classic Paint in Win 11, as I am too old to learn the user unfriendly New Paint or the incredibly slow Photos App.Whilst it works perfectly, as it always did, with all of its logical and easy to find bells and whistles, it doesn't appear in...
  5. Classic Paint Disappears After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Paint Disappears After Update: I usually use my search bar at the bottom of my screen to bring up paint if I want to cut and paste a screen shot. When I click on it, the pop up window shows up, but Paint has disappeared. It doesn't appear in recants even though I use the app close to every day. I tried...
  6. Classic Paint Disappears After Update

Classic Paint Disappears After Update: I usually use my search bar at the bottom of my screen to bring up paint if I want to cut and paste a screen shot. When I click on it, the pop up window shows up, but Paint has disappeared. It doesn't appear in recants even though I use the app close to every day. I tried...
  7. Classic Paint Disappears After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft Paint program (classic) lack of memory resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint program (classic) lack of memory resources: When I attempt to "Copy" in my paint program I get an error message.."not enough resources are available to process this command" How can I fix this?...
  9. Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10: It looks like Microsoft has finally given up on a plan to move classic Paint application to the Microsoft Store. In 2018, it was reported that Microsoft will move Paint to the Windows Store and remove it as a standard feature of Windows 10. Following the announcement in July...
  10. Classic Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

Classic Microsoft Paint in Windows 10: How can I re-install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/classic-microsoft-paint-in-windows-10/411a18db-602e-4a6c-a61a-c669f04fc49d