Windows 10: Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

Discus and support Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need a manual for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 (PC), or at least a Keyboard/Mouse Controls sheet. It seems impossible to find anywhere. Don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zigomar7, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Zigomar7 Win User

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

I need a manual for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 (PC), or at least a Keyboard/Mouse Controls sheet. It seems impossible to find anywhere.

Don't tell me its in the game, I know ! But its cumbersome and unpractical as a reference while you are playing, its not meant as a reference but to make changes to your assignments ! It seems impossible to find on web, anybody has a working link ?

:)

Zigomar7, Jul 15, 2018
  2. dp5010 Win User

Combat Flight Simulator 2

I just upgraded my HP Laptop to Windows 10. I have reinstalled my Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2. Each time I try to start the program, it says to "sign in as administrator". I am the administrator! why wont it let me in?

dp5010, Jul 15, 2018
  3. mudflat Win User
    Combat Flight Simulator 2 on Windows 10

Original title: CFS 2

Is there any way at all for Combat Flight Simulator 2 will play on a Windows 10 OS?

mudflat, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

Combat Flight Simulator 2

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

To better assist you, do let us know if you have any other administrator account set up in the account. Also, do you get an option to enter your Microsoft credentials when the popup window appears?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Locate the Combat flight simulator game through the search bar

2. Right click on the game and select "run as administrator" and check if it helps.

If the issue remains the same, I would suggest you to try uninstalling and re-installing the game and check if the issue persists.

Note: When installing the game, right click on the set up file and select "run as administrator".

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

1. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual - Similar Threads - Microsoft Combat Flight

2. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  3. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  4. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  5. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  6. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery": I bought the original disks for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2, and installed in onto my computer Windows 10. It installed fine but when I clicked on it to open, nothing happened. Then what I did was installed the NoCD patch/crack file and replaced the original cfs.exe...
  7. Combat flight simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight simulator 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Microsoft Combat flight Simulator 2 to run on my computer and I'm running windows 10 on it. The game installs fine but when I go to open the game nothing happens, no error code or pop-up. I have read other forum posts and tried the compatibility...
  8. Combat Flight Simulator 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3: Does this game require an install key to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-simulator-3/948dbcc4-85dd-4ab4-af01-f46ea814bfbf
  9. MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10: I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME WITH NO PROBLEM BUT I CAN NOT GET IT TO EXCEPT JOYSTICK, SO I PURCHASED ANOTHER JOYSTICK IT WILL NOT EXCEPT JOYSTICK. IS IT A WINDOWS PROBLEM OR WHAT?...
  10. Combat flight 2 simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combat flight 2 simulator: I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-2-simulator/f5c571ea-6f85-4b34-af98-26cde2d009b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft combat flight simulator manual

2. combat flight simulator 2 manual

3. Combat Flight Simulator 3 マニュアル

4. microsoft combat flight simulator 2 run on windows 10,
  5. microsoft combat simulator 2 control,
  6. combat flight simulator,
  7. combat flight simulator 2 user manual,
  8. flight simulator 2 manual,
  9. Combat Flight Simulator 2 keyboard,
  10. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual ,
  11. microsoft combat simulator 2 manual