Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Discus and support Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 a couple of weeks ago with quite a lot of improvements, including a working version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Source

UPDATE:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  2. hornirl Win User

Win 10 G3258 issue, microcode?

I've been away for a while, but back this weekend and with Build 10547 (I'm on Insider Preview) this now seems fixed and version of mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll that comes with this build sorts OC issue. Prior to this Build (10547) I had to perform the 'fix'
    outlined above (and elsewhere) for each new build.

Can anyone else confirm?

hornirl, Feb 3, 2015
  3. Can I Reserve/Use My Free Windows 10 Upgrade on a future pc?

I am going to get/build a new pc in the coming months and i was wondering if i can get the free windows 10 upgrade with that or if i have to buy windows 10 for a new pc in a few months.

NikoliteZer0, Feb 3, 2015
  4. Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Weekday
    1rst
    Week
    2nd
    Week
    3rd
    Week
    Sunday 8th Nobody 15th
    Winuser

22nd
    Bill
    Monday 9th Edwin 16th
    Jeff

23rd
    Alphanumeric
    Tuesday ‎10th ‎Alphanumeric 17th
    Jaime

24th
    Labeeman
    Wednesday 11th Nobody 18th
    Brian

25th
    Wynona
    Thursday 12th
    Nobody
    19th
    Nobody

26th
    Brian
    Friday 13th
    IownAmoneyPit

20th
    Jackalito
    27th Saturday 14th
    Bill

21rst
    Nobody
    28th Nobody

FuturDreamz, Feb 3, 2015
  5. Not sure if there's much anticipation left after this latest builds disappointment in "Awesome" but it will be the next clean install *Tongue

ThrashZone, Feb 3, 2015
  6. cognus Win User
    dear MS: take all the time you need.

cognus, Feb 3, 2015
  7. swarfega Win User
    wants it now my precious.

swarfega, Feb 3, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

That's debatable! *Wink

Edwin, Feb 3, 2015
  9. Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? ............*Nerd

alphanumeric, Feb 3, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    Yes, but hurry up! *Wink

Edwin, Feb 3, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Time takes time.. I bet it will be here by the end of the month, 2/16.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 3, 2015
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    No hurry still haven't figured out all the "Sh**t on 9926 yet. . . *Huh

13. Dave44 Win User

hopefully this week or early next week

Dave44, Feb 3, 2015
  14. Tuesday the 10th maybe? *Wink

alphanumeric, Feb 3, 2015
  15. Wynona Win User
    Bite your fingers! We wants it now! *Smile

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month - Similar Threads - Microsoft Confirms Build

2. Microsoft accidentally confirms Windows 10 22H2 (Build 19045)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft accidentally confirms Windows 10 22H2 (Build 19045): Windows 11 will be getting its first big feature update ‘version 22H2’ soon. Now it looks like Windows 10 22H2 (the next big feature update for the old operating system) is also coming later this year as it has been accidentally confirmed by Microsoft. As Microsoft officials...
  3. Microsoft confirms modular Windows 10 is coming to laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms modular Windows 10 is coming to laptops: Microsoft has now confirmed that the modular version of Windows 10 is finally coming to regular, single-screen laptops and notebooks first. The delays associated with the health crisis around the world have pushed back the launches of Surface Neo and other dual-screen PCs....
  4. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...
  5. Building new pc, confirming understanding

in Windows 10 Support
    Building new pc, confirming understanding: Hi, I'm building a new PC (First Time), with the specifications that are listed in my profile page information. I done some reading on your tutorials, and I just want to confirm that I am understanding it correctly. My understanding of it is that, I burn a bootable...
  6. Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...: Microsoft showed its plans for Windows 10 across a wide range of devices this week, but notably absent from its discussions was talk of the new operating system on ARM tablets. According to the company, it still plans to support ARM devices, but with some conditions....
  7. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 7499
  9. Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month: During the past few weeks, Microsoft has promised to improve the speed at which Windows 10 builds are released to Insiders. While it has been over 50 days since today's release of build 10041, Microsoft is going start delivering on the speed improvement promise in a big way....
  10. Microsoft Confirms Second Windows 10 Update Coming This Year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Second Windows 10 Update Coming This Year: In a month or two, Microsoft will be releasing the Creators update for Windows 10 that will bring several new features to the platform. As I have been saying for a few months, Microsoft is planning a second update for 2017 for Windows 10 and now the company has confirmed...