Windows 10: Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview

Discus and support Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft has been working on a new browser that they currently call Project Spartan. While the name has not been finalized, this new browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview

Read more: Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview release

:)

Brink, Mar 1, 2015
  2. Ted Malos Win User

How to: Reinstall or Restore your original Windows Installation After Upgrading to or Evaluating Windows 10

Earlier press about Windows 10 hinted that the switch from IE to a new browser (Spartan?) would provide Microsoft with a pathway to somehow gain revenue from the browser. I am wondering how this may affect the ability to stay on the Win 10 technical preview
    and transition to the Win 10 sans IE system?

Ted Malos, Mar 1, 2015
  3. About Windows 10 Free Upgrade.

Dear Sir, I am using Windows 10 technical preview 32bit and want to know that can I get free upgrade directly from Technical preview or I needed to install Win 7 or 8.1 first before I can get upgrade. And can I download a free original copy of Windows 10
    separately or not and if not can I get a original product key of windows 10 for free and save it for future clean installation.

And I have installed Win 10 technical preview in my PC but I cant see Project Spartan browser, it shows me Internet explorer. I want to use project Spartan browser. How to get that

Thank You

MurlidharBhardwaj, Mar 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

YES!! There is a GOD!! LOL *Wink

BunnyJ, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I wonder if that's why a new build wasn't released last week.

Winuser, Mar 1, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    cant wait to try Spartan

Tom Warren ‏@tomwarren 18m18 minutes ago I have a funny feeling that a new Windows 10 build is gonna drop real soon

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Dave44, Mar 1, 2015
  7. Davy49 Win User
    Can hardly wait..Yum Yum

Davy49, Mar 1, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Looking forward to trying Spartan

Dude, Mar 1, 2015
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    You guys know that as soon as Spartan hits the streets that Google and Firefox will be upgraded to do, and act in the same manner.

10. gzt7d8 Win User
    Glad to hear Sparty will be in the next release!

gzt7d8, Mar 1, 2015
  11. Arelem Win User
    *Shock *Confused *Rolleyes

Arelem, Mar 1, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    How is that a bad think if all of the other browser makers up their game??

BunnyJ, Mar 1, 2015
  13. Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview

+1000

briandevlin, Mar 3, 2015
  14. Trust_No1 Win User
    Well, I think MS is trying to catch up with them. I doubt seriously, that Google and Firefox will deem this as a threat. They both have years of extensions already for them. If Spartans extensions turns out like the MS App Store, well, ....I will leave that alone.

If Microsoft does a lot of things with Spartan (like Internet Explorer) where developers have to write special code for it. I think it may be a hard sell. We will see.

So, Windows 10 will have 2 different browsers? It is completely logical to me????

Trust_No1, Mar 3, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    MS needs to support websites that were developed for IE and they will continue to support those for some time into the future. That's why they will have two browsers.

BunnyJ, Mar 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft confirms Spartan

2. Microsoft CEO confirms next generation of Windows 10 with big changes

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO confirms next generation of Windows 10 with big changes: Microsoft fans can expect ‘new things’ for Windows 10 in 2021, according to CEO Satya Nadella, who teased upcoming announcements during the company’s Build 2021 developer conference. During the developer conference, Microsoft’s Satya Nadella confirmed that he’s been...
  3. Microsoft confirms ‘next generation of Windows 10’ is incredible

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms ‘next generation of Windows 10’ is incredible: We all know that the Windows 10 Sun Valley update is going to be a big deal for the operating system, but now – after a new statement from Microsoft – we finally have an official confirmation that the next generation of Windows is going to be “incredible” and “massive”....
  4. Microsoft confirms it has recommended Edge browser in Windows 10 preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms it has recommended Edge browser in Windows 10 preview builds: A report yesterday revealed that Microsoft is planning to recommend Edge browser on Windows 10 in an aggressive way. But as expected, this is just an experiment for time being and it won’t be included in the public version of Windows 10. The new recommendation or suggestion...
  5. Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build

in Windows 10 News
    Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build: Yesterday, we announced that Windows 10 will ship with a brand new browser, codenamed “Project Spartan.” Designed for Windows 10, Spartan provides a more interoperable, reliable, and discoverable experience with advanced features including the ability to annotate on web...
  6. Microsoft confirms recovery tool for Windows 10 for phones previewers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms recovery tool for Windows 10 for phones previewers: Microsoft has officially confirmed that a software recovery tool will be available for those joining the Windows 10 for phones preview program, so they can roll back their devices to Windows Phone 8. As we reported previously Windows 10 for phones is expected to ship in...
  7. Project Spartan now available in Windows 10 Preview for Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Project Spartan now available in Windows 10 Preview for Phones: As Gabe just announced on the Windows Blog, the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview build for phones is now available. With it, we are delighted to announce that Project Spartan for Windows phones is available to preview in this build. It's been just over a week since...
  8. Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser: A new web browser called Project Spartan has been introduced in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10049. It's still not finished, but Windows Insider members can start playing with it to leave some feedback. Microsoft reminds us that this preview is not a polished,...
  9. Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser: Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser March 18, 2015 03:00 pm Microsoft is releasing a new preview version of Windows 10 today, days after a build leaked to the web and nearly two months since the company’s last public update. Microsoft’s big...
  10. Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed

in Windows 10 News
    Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed: Microsoft's new browser for Windows 10, codenamed "Spartan," will be getting extensions, company officials confirmed during a Twitter chat on January 27. In an #AskIE chat on Twitter, IE team members confirmed what had been rumored: Extensions are coming to IE. Microsoft...