Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”

Discus and support Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready” in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, we exclusively reported that Windows 10 RTM was almost ready for launch, and now we have the confirmation that Microsoft is very close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 10, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”

Source

:)

labeeman, May 10, 2015
  2. Kaivey Win User

Windows 10. Asus P6t Deluxe MB. Marvall Yukon ethernet driver. USB Wi-Fi

Thank you, I thought so. I'm almost ready for Windows 10.

Kaivey, May 10, 2015
  3. Hip3zioed Win User
    How do I customize the taskbar in Winddows 10

I AM ALMOST READY TO THROW UP ALREADY WITH THIS IN PLACE UPGRADE OF WINDOWS 10.

Hip3zioed, May 10, 2015
  4. AlanWade Win User

Thats good news! Looking forward to the "almost" finished article so I can play with the bits that are not available to my location yet.

Thanks fot the post!

AlanWade, May 10, 2015
  5. Pendaws Win User
    Sounds good, let us hope that MS doesn't find an excuse to put BACK the release?

Pendaws, May 10, 2015
  6. wordsworth, May 12, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    Then they should release another Insiders Build soon, I hope.

8. Dave44 Win User

wzor tweeted other day next one not to june hope he wrong and we get one sooner

Dave44, May 12, 2015
  9. groze Win User
    I don't know why that site keep questioning if windows 7 update will be free, they must not read other articles or forums.

groze, May 12, 2015
  10. Vladimir Win User
    Good news !
    I do think that MS will do right that time!

Vladimir, May 12, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    I think that they're heading in the right direction with this OS. Keeping in mind that not everyone will be happy with it but that's to be expected.

BunnyJ, May 12, 2015
  12. LittleJay Win User
    I'm actually looking forward to the final product. And for those who don't like W10.....well they still can use W7 or W8.1 or Linux or Apple or Google, etc. so there are plenty of choices.

LittleJay, May 12, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

So true,, I liked Win7/Win8.1 and I still think that their good OS's for use even today. I just like the look and feel of Win10 a lot more. It feels fresh to me. at least

YMMV
    Jeff

BunnyJ, May 12, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    *Ditto

15. Yea, I think that was settled in the original statement as explicitly 7 & 8.1 get it free. They're thinking I believe, that MS was going back two OSs and meaning 8, then 8.1. But MS wants everyone that still has a supported OS (7 and later) on board the 10 OS. I still won't be surprised if there is some incentive for XP users as in a very cheap price.

wordsworth, May 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready” - Similar Threads - Microsoft Confirms “Almost

2. Windows 10’s next feature update is almost ready for public launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next feature update is almost ready for public launch: Windows 10 version 20H2 is a service pack-style upgrade and Microsoft has again confirmed that this update will be rolled out via an enablement package. The update won’t just offer minor changes, but some bigger improvements too, including the theme-aware Start Menu. Windows...
  3. Microsoft confirms installation issues in Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms installation issues in Windows 10 updates: Microsoft has finally confirmed that the Windows 10’s August cumulative update is failing to install on some PCs with May 2019 Update. The cumulative update in question is KB4512508, which was released on Tuesday with a number of security fixes for core Microsoft services,...
  4. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...
  5. Windows 10 Confirmation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Confirmation: I m upgrading Windows 10 pro from Windows 7 Ultimate with Media Creation Tool.My PC supports 64-bit OS.I have 2GB RAM.Can Windows 10 64-bit Run in 2GB RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-confirmation/196b4531-04f6-4fad-bf8a-a5aa870b585c
  6. Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...: Microsoft showed its plans for Windows 10 across a wide range of devices this week, but notably absent from its discussions was talk of the new operating system on ARM tablets. According to the company, it still plans to support ARM devices, but with some conditions....
  7. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Will Work on Vista PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Will Work on Vista PCs: A few months ago, soon after Microsoft released the official download links for Windows 10 Technical Preview and we found its system requirements as well, we were told that both new and old computers should be able to run the operating system with little effort. System...
  8. Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...: Microsoft is ready to start work on the very first Windows 10 update, reportedly codenamed Redstone, so rumor has it that the company is very close to finalizing the upcoming operating system, which is expected to launch this summer. What we’re hearing is that Microsoft is...
  9. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay: Redmond also delayed the monthly update for new Lumia models [img] Microsoft was expected to release Windows 10 Mobile in January, but according to carriers that have recently finished testing the operating system, the company pushed it back for another month, most...
  10. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors: While the whole world’s waiting for a new preview build of Windows 10, Microsoft is hard at work to improve the existing builds internally and correct all the bugs that have been found before the big launch on July 29. And information provided by Russian leaker WZor, who...