Windows 10: Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview

Discus and support Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The company is working on its next preview releases of Windows 10 for desktops, mobile devices and servers. Here's the latest from tipsters about what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview

http://www.cnet.com/news/windows-10-...tag=CAD1acfa04

:)

Borg 386, Dec 2, 2014

2. Microsoft Tinker on Windows 10?

Microsoft Tinker™ was the best stock game. I want to install it to Windows 10 again.

If not, I BEG to port it to the Xbox store.

DylanSukha, Dec 2, 2014
  3. Microsoft Tinker

Dear CEOs of Microsoft Corporation;

For about ten years your customers have been requesting that the Microsoft
    Tinker game be brought back and available for play on other Microsoft computers and laptops. Many Microsoft users are willing to pay for the game (including myself); the person/team that developed the Tinker game for Fuel Industries did an exceptional
    job - we know this since a lot of people enjoyed playing Tinker and hope to play again. I hope to have Tinker on my laptop before I retire because it will be an enjoyable way to help keep my brain healthy. I am sure that Mr. Gates can figure out a way to make
    a lot of money for a charity of his choice by making Tinker available and I believe Mr. Allen is interested in helping to benefit the brain health of the aging general public.

What do you say ....

Will you make Tinker available for all Microsoft computer, laptop, tablet, and phone users?

An EC Teacher from NC

ChristineBrackett, Dec 2, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview

1. Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft continues tinkering

2. Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021: Hi Not sure if this is of interest , as there are many requests on M/S forums for info . This game works on 160 levels, with slight mod . FYI : Absolutely not a scam . Files on request. Regards 175415
  3. Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot: Hello, I am having a problem with my Msi PC upon boot up. What I believe to be the problem is the usb drives are causing the pc to enter a continuous reboot cycle upon startup. It will get to the unlock screen. Flash about 3 times on and off from lock screen and black...
  4. WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker: Hello Windows 10 Tinker Does not Working in This OS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-working-tinker/14b21bd8-00b2-4e63-83dd-82c8f6d6194e
  5. error in microsoft word previewer in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error in microsoft word previewer in windows 10: In File Explorer, Preview Pane has error message of error in Microsoft Word Previewer. I am running new PC with Windows 10 and Word 2010. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-microsoft-word-previewer-in-windows-10/d1d93b33-834c-464f-a556-8f91ea81fe83"
  6. Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required: I have the best game in the history of mankind, none other than the genius "Microsoft Tinker" installed on my laptop (operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit). Unfortunately, the "Game for Windows Live" forces me to log in and then asks for a "Product Key". As far as I know,...
  7. Microsoft Tinker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Tinker: Microsoft Tinker doesn’t want to start. I use Windows 10 Home x64 but I see that ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tinker/5d94f009-cea7-4d41-952b-65d82e930f11
  8. Microsoft Tinker for Windows 10? (Ft Ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/WIndows/xlive.dll)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker for Windows 10? (Ft Ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/WIndows/xlive.dll): Hello, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home x64, I wanted for my Windows 10 to have almost all Windows Vista Ultimate Features, but Tinker won't start because ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll. Please help me...
  9. Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that there will be a major reorganization at Microsoft. One of the things that we understood from the reorganization at Microsoft was that the company is moving away from a consumer focussed company to an enterprise focussed company. It...
  10. Warning: Update 1511 tinkering with partitions?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning: Update 1511 tinkering with partitions?: First of all I would like to thank the Microsoft for all of the great things they have done to improve windows update in this recent OS release. *Shock So I have tried to install this update 2 times. Both attempts have left ubuntu un-bootable. [img] I will fix this...