Windows 10: Microsoft Copilot issues

Discus and support Microsoft Copilot issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Stewart1, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Microsoft Copilot issues

I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer that. Please search through Bing-Who did Wisconsin vote for in the 2020 presidential election? Ditto. Kicks me out.-How did the various states vote in the 2020 election? Ditto. Kicks me out.-What happens if there is a tie in the electoral college? DittoSeriously? Yes, these are questions I can Google. But I find the AI chat

:)

Jim Stewart1, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Copilot added to DevTools in Microsoft Edge

Read more:

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Copilot issues

Microsoft announces availability of Copilot Pro subscription

Source:

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Copilot issues

1. Microsoft Copilot issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Copilot issues

2. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Copilot issues: I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer...
  3. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Copilot issues: I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer...
  4. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot+ PC question: I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word documents and ask questions relating to them?Even if it requires a script of some sort to convert to plaintext or something...
  5. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

Microsoft Copilot+ PC question: I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word documents and ask questions relating to them?Even if it requires a script of some sort to convert to plaintext or something...
  6. Issues connecting to copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting to copilot: Hello, I was generating an ai image in copilot and afterwards I am being bombarded with the error message "this content is blocked. contact the site owner to fix the issue" or simply am informed that it's unable to load at this time. I just started my 30 day trial for gpt4...
  7. Issues connecting to copilot

Issues connecting to copilot: Hello, I was generating an ai image in copilot and afterwards I am being bombarded with the error message "this content is blocked. contact the site owner to fix the issue" or simply am informed that it's unable to load at this time. I just started my 30 day trial for gpt4...
  8. How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?

in Cortana
    How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?: I have been using Microsoft Copilot on Windows 10 for a while and I really like its features and functionality. However, after updating to the latest Windows 10 build 19045.3758, I noticed that some of the Copilot features are not working properly. For example, I cannot turn...
  9. How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?: I have been using Microsoft Copilot on Windows 10 for a while and I really like its features and functionality. However, after updating to the latest Windows 10 build 19045.3758, I noticed that some of the Copilot features are not working properly. For example, I cannot turn...
  10. How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?