Windows 10: Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password

Discus and support Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft Account Credentials does not show The Password. That is what I need most.Where can I find it??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgeHotston, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password

My Microsoft Account Credentials does not show The Password. That is what I need most.Where can I find it??

:)

GeorgeHotston, Sep 25, 2022

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Steeboo Win User
    Managing Credentials with no password

I am referring to the CREDENTIAL MANAGER - which, as I am logged in to my laptop - with NO user name / password (I chose to bypass this at build) - doesn't let me view MY OWN list of passwords !!!

How do I view MY OWN password list ?

Also - why was the response above - marked as THE ANSWER ?

It was NOT the answer and I feel that in assuming that it was the answer is PRESUMPTUOUS !!

I have removed this assumption....

Steeboo, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Steeboo Win User

Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password

Managing Credentials with no password

How do I access my password list - when I am running my PC without any Windows login or password ?

I have built my laptop using Windows 10 / 64 - without the need/requirement for any login or password

In order to see a Web Credentials password, you are required to enter a Windows credentials password - which I do not have (because I have built the PC without the requirement for such a login) .....(although I have tried my Hotmail login - which gives me
    access to email but fails to give me access to Web credentials)

What can I do to view my password list ?

And Eashwar Kumar - rather weirdly (for an IT pro) asked me the following - yesterday

1. I am referring to the passwords held in the CREDENTIAL MANAGER (in the control panel)

2. I am referring to ALL of my passwords

3. The Credential Manager is independent of browser !

[Merged]

Steeboo, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password

1. Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password - Similar Threads - Microsoft Credentials Does

2. Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Credentials Does not show the credential password. How do I find My Password: My Microsoft Account Credentials does not show The Password. That is what I need most.Where can I find it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-credentials-does-not-show-the-credential/cd6ecfa7-a687-442e-aa5c-1224966403d1
  3. credential web passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    credential web passwords: hi,out of the blue, passwords that were always in web credentials disappeared. know its not saving any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credential-web-passwords/5db58466-5bc0-48a7-9e5e-9edf48cdba11
  4. Windows Credential Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Credential Password: I had to replace the hard drive on one of my computers. I did not have a backup as it was merely a work station, so I had to reload software from Manufacture's restore discs & then upgrade to windows 10. Now when trying to access some but not all of my network computers, I...
  5. Credential Manager passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Credential Manager passwords: In the control panel >credential manager >after expanded I cant view my passwords how do i display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credential-manager-passwords/adbd9b22-b8e0-4a8a-8a48-b96217641562
  6. How do I view my passwords in Generic Credentials?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I view my passwords in Generic Credentials?: Going to Credentials Manager, I am able to click "Show Password" and enter my password to view Web Credentials. However, under Windows Credentials tab > Generic Credentials there is no option to "Show Password". How can I view my passwords for these Generic Credentials?...
  7. Windows Credential Password

Windows Credential Password: I misplaced my credentials password to log in and check on other stored passwords. How can I find it or get a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-credential-password/584aeba4-918b-4969-96e1-5326493f5dc1"
  8. windows 10 credentials and password how do I find

windows 10 credentials and password how do I find: how to determine windows credentials and password for a computer. I know my password when I sign into the computer but not sure what credentials mean. It is asking me this when I want to view pictures from another computer. confused....
  9. Credential Manger does not show any of my passwords, want to fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Credential Manger does not show any of my passwords, want to fix: Hi, I have searched the site and other places to discover how to fix Credential Manger so it shows password and how to remove the passwords that are tied to websites. I am using IE 11 for web browser. On this site I did some searching but didn't find much help. I did look to...
  10. Verify Credentials with No Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Credentials with No Password: So, I have forgotten a password but it's saved in Windows 10. I can go to web credentials and see it there, but when I hit the 'show' button, it asks me to verify my credentials to see the password. I do not have a password on my local account on Windows 10, so I'm not sure...