Windows 10: Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks

Discus and support Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft solution available to protect additional productsToday many of our customers around the world and the critical systems they depend on were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 15, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks

Source: Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks MSRC

See also: WannaCrypt ransomware worm targets out-of-date systems Windows Security

:)

Brink, May 15, 2017

2. How to get Ransomware Patch (march 2017) updates?

Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks (Microsoft Security Response Center)

Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks

PA Bear - MS MVP, May 15, 2017
  3. PaulSey..., May 15, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks

1. Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Customer Guidance

2. Attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attack: I NEED TO SHUT DOWN MY SCHOOL SERVER. HELP? contact me for I.p address and details lets make it happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/attack/982fa328-11d5-4f29-ab80-a7caccd52143
  3. Malvertising attack on Microsoft Games

Malvertising attack on Microsoft Games: The have been a number of reports of fake virus warnings when using Microsoft Games (and possibly other apps) as shown in screenshot below>>> [ATTACH] As reported in German MC there may be otherfake offers for prize redemption....
  4. WannaCrypt Ransomeware

WannaCrypt Ransomeware: WannaCrypt Ransomeware in action...live video. WannaCry Ransomware in Action | NSA Exploit based - YouTube 84557
  5. Need guidance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need guidance: My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here. This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files...
  6. Any Microsoft guidance regarding driver installs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Microsoft guidance regarding driver installs?: My system seems to show several devices which do not yet have drivers, and some are just the Basic drivers for other devices. Has Microsoft given any guidance as to how drivers need to be installed in Windows 10? ASUS does not have any Windows 10 drives for my motherboard....
  7. Guidance needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guidance needed: I have set my desktop as I want it I don'tlike all those panels - some I guess I have to have. Now what I would really like is to click on Start and the on/off option/s to beat the bottom instead of having to click the three small bars at the top left handcorner to bring...
  8. Microsoft offers IT guidance to prepare for Windows as a Service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft offers IT guidance to prepare for Windows as a Service: When Windows 10 arrives this summer (and Windows Server 2016 next year), Microsoft is going to be making some noticeable changes to how and when it delivers security fixes, hotfixes and rollups. [img] What can IT pros do now to prepare for the new Windows world order?...
  9. Microsoft patches Windows XP to fight 'WannaCrypt' attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patches Windows XP to fight 'WannaCrypt' attacks: Microsoft officially ended its support for most Windows XP computers back in 2014, but today it's delivering one more public patch for the 16-year-old OS. As described in a post on its Windows Security blog, it's taking this "highly unusual" step after customers worldwide...
  10. New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers

in Windows 10 News
    New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers: Today, we’re announcing another significant step in the transformation of Microsoft volume licensing to make it easier for customers and partners to do business with us. Beginning on July 1, 2016, the minimum Enterprise Agreement (EA) commitment for commercial customers...