Windows 10: Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420

Discus and support Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TarasL, Jul 12, 2018.

1. TarasL Win User

Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420

Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7. In the same time I am able to pair successfully Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse with that e6420.

Is it any way to solve it?

I saw something similar here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/microsoft-designer-mouse-not-detected-by-laptop/08086181-dae4-4a68-a650-a3ec69aed74b but it did not solve the issue.

:)

TarasL, Jul 12, 2018

2. Dell Latitude E6420 Touchpad not working on Three-Finger Multitasking Gestures

Good day everyone.

I have a Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop and I installed Windows 10. I installed all the latest drivers from Dell but the three-finger Task View gesture on my Alps touchpad isn't working. It's the only gesture that won't work, all the rest like the pinch to zoom
    and scrolling are working though. Windows Update is functional.

OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (w/ November Update, build 1511)

Device Manufacturer: Dell

Model: Latitude E6420

Type: Laptop/Notebook

Device type: Mice and other pointing devices

Manufacturer: Alps Electric

Driver Provider: Alps

Driver Date: 10/05/2015

Driver Version: 10.1207.101.109

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher

Thanks.

Jasper Erum, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

How can I get my Dell Latitude E6420 laptop to upgrade to 1703

My Dell laptop on W10 Home only updated to the CU about 10 days ago which was then swiftly followed by an update to the FCU. Go figure why the CU was so slow and the FCU so quick via Windows Update. Dell does not list my laptop as 'certified' for the CU but all works fine.

Steve C, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer Mouse

2. Microsoft Designer Mouse randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Mouse randomly stops working: I purchased the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop back in November of 2020 and haven't had a single problem until this week.My issue is that the mouse will seemly at random stop responding to my input. This usually happens after a small period of inactivity where I've...
  3. Microsoft Designer Mouse randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Mouse randomly stops working: I purchased the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop back in November of 2020 and haven't had a single problem until this week.My issue is that the mouse will seemly at random stop responding to my input. This usually happens after a small period of inactivity where I've...
  4. Microsoft Designer Mouse randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone on Dell Latitude is not working

Microphone on Dell Latitude is not working: Today I tried to use Zoom for the first time. Unfortunately, the microphone on my computer does not appear to be working. I am not muted. I have used zoom many times on other computers. Zoom is unable to find the internal microphone on the computer. Not sure why. This never...
  6. BSODs Dell Latitude E6420 after W-10 Pro V1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Dell Latitude E6420 after W-10 Pro V1903 update: This is my wife's Latitude (yes it is mature, but works for what we need) and since the recent W-10 V1903 update it has been experiencing BSODs. No error banners, screen/system does freeze and powering off/on does allow the laptop to restart and no error messages or warning...
  7. Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...: Ive been trying to wrap my head around the issue Im having. I just bought a laptop, used, with Windows 7. I did fresh installs of Windows 10 32bit and 64bit dual boot... Both bit versions have an issue with the default audio driver not working, not even with the...
  8. Dell E6420

Dell E6420: My laptop has issues detecting the camera. I did a BIOS diagnosis and no issues. Dell told me that it may be a compatibility issue because my system has not been tested. it does not show up on devices either. They suggested installing Dell Webcam Central but...
  9. Dell Latitude e6420 - "Windows 10 error con el lector de huellas".

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dell Latitude e6420 - "Windows 10 error con el lector de huellas".: He descargado el driver para el lector de huellas (https://www.dell.com/support/home/mx/es/mxbsdt1/product-support/product/latitude-e6420/drivers) para Windows 8 64bits y al configurar mi inicio de sesión con mi huella al terminar "todo sale bien". El problema es al tratar...
  10. How can I get my Dell Latitude E6420 laptop to upgrade to 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get my Dell Latitude E6420 laptop to upgrade to 1703: My Dell Latitude E6420 is not my daily PC but I do use reasonably frequently, especially when away from home. Currently on Win 10 1607, Anniversary Update. Although, as far as I know, it's not blocking the Creator's Edition update, that update isn't coming down. The AU...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell latitude and windows designer mouse