Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420

Discus and support Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TarasL, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:12 AM.

1. TarasL Win User

Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7. In the same time I am able to pair successfully Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse with that e6420.

Is it any way to solve it?

I saw something similar here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/microsoft-designer-mouse-not-detected-by-laptop/08086181-dae4-4a68-a650-a3ec69aed74b but it did not solve the issue.

:)

2. Jasper Erum Win User

Dell Latitude E6420 Touchpad not working on Three-Finger Multitasking Gestures

Good day everyone.

I have a Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop and I installed Windows 10. I installed all the latest drivers from Dell but the three-finger Task View gesture on my Alps touchpad isn't working. It's the only gesture that won't work, all the rest like the pinch to zoom
    and scrolling are working though. Windows Update is functional.

OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (w/ November Update, build 1511)

Device Manufacturer: Dell

Model: Latitude E6420

Type: Laptop/Notebook

Device type: Mice and other pointing devices

Manufacturer: Alps Electric

Driver Provider: Alps

Driver Date: 10/05/2015

Driver Version: 10.1207.101.109

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher

Thanks.

3. Jennifer Bri Win User
    Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:41 AM
  4. Steve C Win User

How can I get my Dell Latitude E6420 laptop to upgrade to 1703

My Dell laptop on W10 Home only updated to the CU about 10 days ago which was then swiftly followed by an update to the FCU. Go figure why the CU was so slow and the FCU so quick via Windows Update. Dell does not list my laptop as 'certified' for the CU but all works fine.

Thema:

1. Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer Mouse

2. Microsoft brings Fluent Design to Windows 10’s Feedback Hub for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Fluent Design to Windows 10’s Feedback Hub for Insiders: The Feedback Hub has become the one destination for every suggestion that users want to send to Microsoft, and today it’s getting better for the those opted into the Windows Insider program. Microsoft is today rolling out a new update for Windows 10’s Feedback Hub with major...
  3. Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design: Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new update to MSN News app on Windows 10 devices, and the update also rebrands the app. The new name is more straightforward and...
  4. Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design: Microsoft’s new design language called Fluent Design is already available in the existing versions of Windows 10, and most of the first party app supports it. Microsoft’s Fluent Design is supposed to revamp the look of Windows 10 with acrylic and the reveal effect in apps,...
  5. Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in Fluent Design system

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in Fluent Design system: Earlier this week at Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in the Fluent Design System. In a dedicated session named “Fluent Design: Evolving out Design System”, Microsoft announced what’s coming to the Fluent Design system with next major...
  6. W10 Fluent Design makeover: Microsoft reveals what's coming next.

in Windows 10 News
    W10 Fluent Design makeover: Microsoft reveals what's coming next.: Hi everyone - Thought this might be of interest! [img] Windows 10 Fluent Design makeover: Microsoft reveals what's coming next | ZDNet *Smile 109956
  7. Will Local Network be designated Public unless tied to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will Local Network be designated Public unless tied to Microsoft?: I have noticed something I think is a little strange. If you install one of the later builds from offline, or where a Microsoft account is not involved, it appears your Local Network will be designated as "Public" even though the correct IP address and Workgroup are being...
  8. Ford brings Microsoft HoloLens to Design Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Ford brings Microsoft HoloLens to Design Studio: Microsoft has a proven track record of transforming productivity: empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the digital transformation that the modern workplace is currently undergoing, mixed reality is providing new ways for companies to visualize and...
  9. Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design: Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design Microsoft is internally working on an improved design for the Windows Store. With the Anniversary Update, the company will be tweak the layout of some parts of the Store, and they will also overhaul the app...
  10. Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update: I guess this is the new one. Doesn't have the same PR/MKT blurbs as Cliff's. [img] i got same design *Smile but OP's design was better *Smile