Windows 10: Microsoft digital image

Discus and support Microsoft digital image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Still not loaded digital image tried i Gianis method and i get the green bars on the loader part way across but when I sign out after second error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jon99#, Aug 7, 2018.

1. jon99# Win User

Microsoft digital image

Still not loaded digital image tried i Gianis method and i get the green bars on the loader part way across but when I sign out after second error message I am prompted to sign in again, when i do the Digital Image loader has gone. I have tried to lock it instead, and ok the second error message but it fails to load ,not sure if the problem is my version of windows 10 version 1803...Build 17134.191 .

:)

jon99#, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Aug 7, 2018
  3. windows 10 compatible program similar to MS digital image Pro

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the MS Digital Image Pro, I would suggest you look for another application same as the said app that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the operating systems that are only compatible with Microsoft Digital Image
    Pro :

• Microsoft Windows 2000
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft digital image

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft digital image

1. Microsoft digital image - Similar Threads - Microsoft digital image

2. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: Is there a Microsoft Digital Image Suite that works with a Windows 10- 64 bit computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-image-suite/977f1588-e696-4df9-a78f-e31c95282b9c
  3. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: Is there a Microsoft Digital Image Suite that works with a Windows 10- 64 bit computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-image-suite/977f1588-e696-4df9-a78f-e31c95282b9c
  4. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Digital image

Microsoft Digital image: I'm trying to install Microsoft Digital image on my computer. I'm using Win 10 64 bit. this program is 3 years old and it worked fine on 32 Bit program. When thing to install the program I get a message "This product does not install on 64 bit platforms". I've installed this...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Microsoft Digital Image Pro: I've seen questions posted about installing MS Digital Image Pro on Windows 10. I have used the method described in the following YouTube video I first found it as just a write up when I got my first Windows 10 computer. I had to recently replace said computer and found...
  7. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006: Good evening I recently purchased a new laptop. I transferred all my data onto the new computer but my Digital Image 2006 which worked with windows 10 on my old laptop won't install on my new laptop. It says the program is incompatible. I use this program often and used...
  8. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: I just bought a computer that runs Windows 10. In the past, I've always used Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9.0. Obviously I have to upgrade. What product closest to this, will work with Windows 10?...
  9. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

Microsoft Digital Image Suite: I have a copy and license for this product. Installing it on Windows 10 Pro has been a challenge but I have found the way in which to cheat the installer and get the product running anyway. My question is this: Why won't Microsoft continue to support this excellent bit of...
  10. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Microsoft Digital Image 2006: It seems economically wrong to force users to throw away material previously considered allright. Microsoft digital image was cool. Why doesn´t Microsoft create an upgrade? Please consider the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot install Microsoft Digital Image